Where Can the Deaf Get Help from Mistreatment?

deaftears

Reaction score
I have had the experience of being taunted and dishonored by other deaf people and have seen my best friend who is Asian talked down to and about by deaf bigots.

Where does a deaf person go to get help from mistreatment?

What is point of question? Why are you continuing to ask a stupid question?

What's most annoying ever!

I don't really see it the way you do. I don't really understand why you are all so primed from the beginning to be rejectionist and cruel. It doesn't make the automatic sense to my mind that it does to yours.

Deaf people should not be mistreated and I don't understand what is stupid about the question where can a deaf person get help from being mistreated?

Are you saying nowhere and that it is obvious and that I should know that already? Like a Jew in Hitler's Germany?

I have had the experience of being taunted and dishonored by other deaf people and have seen my best friend who is Asian talked down to and about by deaf bigots.

a counselor. therapist. psychiatrist.

I don't really see it the way you do. I don't really understand why you are all so primed from the beginning to be rejectionist and cruel. It doesn't make the automatic sense to my mind that it does to yours.

Deaf people should not be mistreated and I don't understand what is stupid about the question where can a deaf person get help from being mistreated?

Are you saying nowhere and that it is obvious and that I should know that already? Like a Jew in Hitler's Germany?

There is no issue about "deaf" and why are you making "deaf" as issue?

Most of us already suffered from mistreatment sometime and we already fought our rights. Do you have problem with deaf people? Why are you obsessed about deaf people being mistreated? Are you mistreated?

You are very ridiculous member to ask silly questions about "deaf" people and you wouldn't see a nice play from me.

You are probably right. I was excluded from the deaf school growing up and don't really know what the deaf world is. I am deaf myself, but I'm not a member of a deaf community, so you are probably right. I apologize.

Psychiatrist ?

Fuzzy

You are probably right. I was excluded from the deaf school growing up and don't really know what the deaf world is. I am deaf myself, but I'm not a member of a deaf community, so you are probably right. I apologize.

Why are you excluded from deaf school? It could be your parent that making you grew like mistreated.

It was the decision of the entire school. Parental negligence may have been a factor. I wasn't completely deaf yet, that has happened over a period of time. I did okay in school some of the time, even with poor hearing, so it seemed to most people rather than put me in a school for the deaf they would just suggest I made the best of the situation I was in. In the long run it has led to my being without a supporting community, which is a tragedy for me.

It was the decision of the entire school. Parental negligence may have been a factor. I wasn't completely deaf yet, that has happened over a period of time. I did okay in school some of the time, even with poor hearing, so it seemed to most people rather than put me in a school for the deaf they would just suggest I made the best of the situation I was in. In the long run it has led to my being without a supporting community, which is a tragedy for me.

Talk to your parent and this forum isn't correct place for ask this question.

Why people come down and talk about their life. It is should private. We not want know about your life.

Pull up those pants and move forward.....the deaf are not the only ones that are mistreated.....and if for some reason, you can't move forward, then seek out some professional help.....Staying and living in the "oh, poor me" mode is no way to live and life is very short....

Yeah, I have been mistreated in the past. I struggle with this. I know that people here with me today has nothing to do with the way I was mistreated in the past. Try to move on, ok?

you use similar quote to barney from "How i am meet your mother". :lol:

I not know who is PETER GABRIEL !

He's somebody who is very well versed in the mistreatment of the Deaf. I thought he might show deaftears a thing or two about it.

:angel:

just like in any social group - you just have to find your own group of people. Either your standards are too high, or too negative and antisocial. :roll:

Who you gonna a call?

Ghost Busters!!!!!!!!!

(I thought everyone knew that :roll:)

Back