Where can I hide bodies online?

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
suggustion??

to hide bodies you got to put them in swamp areas that have alligators like in Louisiana and everglades in Florida or in deep dark caves in Bama, can't hide 'em online, it won't work. or just dump 'em in Winston county here in Bama. that place is full of dead people, they won't even notice!

Better still, how about in the closet in Alex's office which is just down the hall to your left by the 4 ft tall ficus plant?

No...better yet, why the need for it? Hmm...been a really really 'bad' boy now??

:squint:
~RR

:eek3: I do not even want to be near a dead body let alone trying to hide them!

On line? In the cochlear implant sub-forum. :whistle:

Is this a case of: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill because they irritated me"?

suggustion??

Hmm, you can hide the bodies in the basement of one of your old JABBS's house somewhere in Central Jersey or Trenton area?

Or better yet, leave them in the basement of your old rented house in Rocheshitter. :giggle:

Post them on the Fox News website. They are already labeled as fakers. So, if people see the dead bodies... they will think the bodies are fake too. ;)

Bet he is lost his marbles.. why he posted wrong sub-thread? Sumth'n wrong his mind?
What he wanted hide ? er um.. Solution is.. Hide the Bin Laden's cave!

Kevbo,
Just had this brilliant idea! Bury the bodies on rotten.com :cool:

I hate that website. My retarded hearing brother (he is 19 years old now) sent me the link a few years ago and told me that I would love it. Instead I got gruesome pics of people after horrible accidents. I couldnt get the images out of my head for a long time after that. Like a kid (I was in my 30s) I told on my brother to my mom. :giggle:

I hate that website. My retarded hearing brother (he is 19 years old now) sent me the link a few years ago and told me that I would love it. Instead I got gruesome pics of people after horrible accidents. I couldnt get the images out of my head for a long time after that. Like a kid (I was in my 30s) I told on my brother to my mom. :giggle:

:lol:

Back