Where are you having Thanksgiving?

We decided to stay here and invite my hubs parents. We are too tired of driving for hours for thanksgiving. Every year it is not all same before I got married. Still waiting for my parnets to sell their house in florida, and move to PA. If they do, then everyone will go to PA. not this year. :( so We signed up for the fun race for me and my son to run and donate $$ to high school for the new turf on the turkey morning.:D I want my son to get some experience of running the race if he loves it. I will sign up for him and me for the racek 5k in spring. Looking forward to run with my boy. My girl is not interested but i dont give up asking her about it. LOL

Same old, same old for us here (which is still good). Go to my brother's house, only 1/2 hour drive. I'll get up that day and start the mashed potatoes - my specialty. He and my SIL make this DIVINE squash soup every year along with grilled turkey.

I don't know. I think it will be pretty small this year. No one feels too happy due to my father in law's death.

Yeah it will be feeling very empty for sure with your dad in law now gone.. but do remmy, you would be thankful for what ya had with your dad in law over the years...

Yeah it will be feeling very empty for sure with your dad in law now gone.. but do remmy, you would be thankful for what ya had with your dad in law over the years...

You are right. Thanks Sharky.

Same old, same old for us here (which is still good). Go to my brother's house, only 1/2 hour drive. I'll get up that day and start the mashed potatoes - my specialty. He and my SIL make this DIVINE squash soup every year along with grilled turkey.

I demand to know the secret to all day mashed potatoes. :deal:

^^^All day? Well, if you eat them verrrrrrry slowly...

(As for my secret, well it might cost you a sock monkey hat.)

^^^All day? Well, if you eat them verrrrrrry slowly...

(As for my secret, well it might cost you a sock monkey hat.)

I was rebuffed in my efforts to procure one. Guess we'll be having Ore-Ida products. :sadwave:

My Fincee' and my Parents along with me are having thanksgiving in Mexico!

Tradictionally my family goes to Mexico for thanksgiving... has been going there since 2001.

But this is my first time to go since 2004.... I've been extrememly busy with my son that I wasn't able to go few times. But now my Ex will have my son on Thanksgiving... so I can go this year!

I'm so freakin Excited, I can't wait!

That's kinda neat except for the irony of celebrating in another country.....:hmm:

Volunteering at a D/B center. Have nowhere to go for Thanksgiving anyway.

Having everybody down to my place in Texas. 24 people :dizzy: . We are actually doing it Wednesday. Thursday about 10 of us will drive up for the Cowboy game and do a Thanksgiving tailgate.

Having everybody down to my place in Texas. 24 people :dizzy: . We are actually doing it Wednesday. Thursday about 10 of us will drive up for the Cowboy game and do a Thanksgiving tailgate.

Playing the 'Phins? I will be trotting out DeMarco Murray and Jason Witten for my fantasy team. Buy them a beer if they score! :cheers:

Staying home here. I start my cooking at 4:30 in the morning for everyone to pile at my house at 6pm. Lol this year is going to be crazy we have all four of my kids my sil 3 kids and the bil 2 kids plus 2 sets of grandparents!! Full house my way invite yourselves over if you like to eat the best food EVER! :-P I am not tooting my own horn or anything but Emeril cries at my feet lol.

Staying home here. I start my cooking at 4:30 in the morning for everyone to pile at my house at 6pm. Lol this year is going to be crazy we have all four of my kids my sil 3 kids and the bil 2 kids plus 2 sets of grandparents!! Full house my way invite yourselves over if you like to eat the best food EVER! :-P I am not tooting my own horn or anything but Emeril cries at my feet lol.

Sure, sure... I notice you don't say where you live. :hmm:

Back