Where are you from?

You faker. Bay area is Bay area, not nor cal. Fremont is Bay Area. Sacramento is the capitol. North is Shasta County, Trinity County, Humboldt County, Siskiyou County, and Butte County.

some people dont know where is Bay Area..so, i say, "Norcal".. they will say, OH! northern california then, specific what city. i'll answer to that question.

clear? smh.

<==== san jose california.. ;) for some of you not aware with me. but yeah I know some of you so I want to say hi.. ;) :wave:

I'm from Finland. I live in a place called Rautjärvi (Ironlake) A place that's near by Russian border.

I'm from Finland. I live in a place called Rautjärvi (Ironlake) A place that's near by Russian border.

What are your likes and dislikes of Finland?

If one were to tour around Finland, Where is the best place to go to and places to avoid?

Originally from just south of Houston Tx, now live in the Twin Cities in MN

I've been to twin cities but that was over 20 yrs ago. I watched a game inside metro-dome. It was breath-takin.

Originally from just south of Houston Tx, now live in the Twin Cities in MN

I'm originally from Houston too! I live in Phoenix (area) AZ now. :) I noticed you lived just south of Houston...where you from the Pearland area by any chance?

What are your likes and dislikes of Finland?

If one were to tour around Finland, Where is the best place to go to and places to avoid?

It depend is it summer, or winter. Countryside of Finland is very nice. Finland is a land of thousand lakes. Sauna by the lake and finnish midsummer partys everywhere in the Finland. Lappland is also great place to see and visit. Cities are all the same everywhere. Here in Finland are no big cities.
In eastern Finland it's easy to do a oneday trip to Russia by boat.
Summertime it's also available to ride with a horse in a forest. Wintertime you can go to Ice castle looking for some band or to Ice restaurants. Travel with a reindeer sledge in Lappland. Many cities build different kind of things of ice in winter. people can get married in ice chursch and sleep in a ice hotel between thick bearskins. There are no places that have to avoid, but there are better places and worse places. It actually depends what wanted to see and feel, and what you like for.

Wirelessly posted

From Down Under (born in Thailand though)

Born and raised in Windsor, Ontario and have lived here in Toronto since 1962.

Formerly from United States, I live in the First Nation reserve (Ojibwe) on the Manitoulin Island which is on Lake Huron in Canada. I have been living here for over 17 years.

Back