When things go wrong!

toffeekukki

Reaction score
Well my last post on here was basically me thanking everyone and saying how things have settled down.
24 hours after that post I was put in a difficult situation and now me and hubby are forced to move away. 90miles away to go live with one of his family members.
I am not looking forward to the move it is a lot of stress that's not needed.
But our house mate has caused a huge problem this time. So we have no choice to move away. (I am not going into details about this)
Does anybody know if I can buy batteries size P13/Orange from a normal chemist I could buy my 312 from my local supermarket.
I am in the UK so if you are unsure it is fine.
But I am not willing to speak with a new audiologist, I have had my aids 2 months and I do not want to go through another audiologist just for batteries.
I have tried to look online but where I am going it is completely different to where I am now.
Suggestions would be nice

Yes good idea Loveblue. I was goign to say the same thing. You can go on ebay or Amazon .

i thank you all for these suggestions, i did not know specsavers sold them, if you get your aids from the you get free health and lifetime care, but now i know i can buy them from there that is a massive help Thank you all

Back