What's your sign and her sign?

My past 2 relationships:

Me - Taurus
Her - Leo

my most compatiable signs are: Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius and Aries if i ever meet a womyn that caught my attention and id hope shes 1 of those 4 signs :o

Originally posted by Fly Free
my most compatiable signs are: Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius and Aries if i ever meet a womyn that caught my attention and id hope shes 1 of those 4 signs :o

Wish u ALL the luck in the world! know u'll find some hotchick to keep u in bed :-X

Originally posted by javapride
Wish u ALL the luck in the world! know u'll find some hotchick to keep u in bed :-X

:laugh2: would be nice to know who she would be and what sign she is LOL

Call up ur astrology chick she'll come floating down to u and u can choose who ur sign lover can be hahahah

do yall have to know their signs for the first time that yall would have met somebody else, like.. if u spotted a hottie, would u asked.. "Hi! what is ur horoscope?" eh, i m sure that guy wuld have run away... :laugh2: u freaked that guy out! :naughty:

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
do yall have to know their signs for the first time that yall would have met somebody else, like.. if u spotted a hottie, would u asked.. "Hi! what is ur horoscope?" eh, i m sure that guy wuld have run away... :laugh2: u freaked that guy out! :naughty:

LOL no Kiki -- when i meet someone new i talk to them a while and if the converstation leads to horoscope signs (OR if she or i bring up our birthdates and the other knows which sign it is) i would know then what sign that womyn is :D

I'm Libra and single!! I believe that we libras women won't get along in relationship with Libras MEN! Who knows I am wrong.....

He's the Pices, I'm the Leo

Leo & Pisces
Both thrill to the feeling of unconditional love, and their secret sexual garden will bear delicious fruit. However, the Pisces, unconcerned with material things, will treat the Lion's gifts lightly. The regal lifestyle and authoritarian character will arouse resistance. The Piscean will not submit; instead, he or she will retreat into an inner world, indifferent to the crashing surf above. The Leo, left alone, will be profoundly wounded. Yet if the Pisces remains by the Leo's side, it will be a sign that he or she is finding true emotional fulfillment. And vice-versa.

He's actually pretty materialistic, and praises every gift I give him. He's still talking about something I gave him 6 months ago! So maybe it'll work out after all.

Me ~ Scorpio
Him ~ Gemini

(New Bf....He's awesome!! makes me wicked happy *biiiig cheese-eatin grin*):D

Originally posted by Lasza
Libra here, Me famously dated with most Leo/Aquarius. *ACK*

U don't like Aquarians??????????????????/ :cry:

Me: Aquarian
Him: Scorpio

Taurus & Capricorn
Courageous, ambitious Earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn seem to be made for each other. Both value financial success and share a love of beauty, of lasting, classical foundations. Capricorn's irony charms the Bull, while the latter's expert sensuality rescues the Capricorn from his or her natural modesty. They enjoy talking together, and communication is excellent. They confide in each other, promising never to offend or betray the other. This could be a perfect couple.
:mrgreen:

Revisiting old thread.. I never had a chance to do this till now :D

Me: Sagittarius
Him: Capricorn

Sagittarius & Capricorn
They share values like ambition, success, friendship, and intellectual discussion. But the Sagittarian is optimistic, whereas Capricorn is a pessimist. The former works because he or she must to finance travel, recreation, and leisure activities; the latter could spend his or her life at the office. Soon the Capricorn becomes irritated with Sagittarian glibness, which interferes with concentration. And the latter simply realizes he or she is bored! They may travel together for a time, for each is an independent spirit. But they don't understand each other.

Back