What's your reason to vote AGAINST McCain?

What's your reason to vote AGAINST McCain?

• Healthcare

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Economcy

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • War

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Tax

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Support Bush 95%

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Dishonestly

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Experience or Political background

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • hypocrite

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Gay rights

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Gun rights

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Abortion

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Death Penalty

• All Above

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Others

• Total voters

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your POV is welcome to post here...

You can vote more than one....

Voted:

• Healthcare
  • Economcy
  • Sarah Palin
  • Tax
  • Death Penalty

I voted:

All above:
Others:

I voted: Others is the reason why I am against McCain is Roe v. Wade should be overturned and agree with McCain on abortion in cases of rapes, incest and mother´s risk life. But McCain claim that he is a pro-life which I disagree to because he support abortion for rape, incest, etc.

McCain said he thought Roe v. Wade should be overturned and said he would support exceptions to a ban on abortion in cases of rape, incest, and when the mother’s life is in danger.

John McCain on Abortion

I support troops, not war.

I voted all of it except for death penalty.

What's your reason to vote FOR McCain?
Healthcare
Economcy
Sarah Palin
War
Tax

Experience or Political background

Gay rights
Gun rights
Abortion
Death Penalty

These are the reasons I'm voting FOR him. Obama bin laden doesn't have any experience except for pissing in a bucket.

One biggest reason I'm not voting for McCain is his quality of leadership. He has not shown one iota of effective leadership - only divisiveness and lack of diversity. I don't feel he is what we need for our nation.

It turned me off when he said Palin would have a better understanding than most for disability - autism and all. Come on, there are a wide range of disabilities I bet Palin would have no clue about either.

Healthcare
Economcy
Sarah Palin
War
Tax

Gay rights
Gun rights
Abortion
Death Penalty

These are the reasons I'm voting FOR him. Obama bin laden doesn't have any experience except for pissing in a bucket.

um..... the OP asks for reason NOT to vote for McCain. So what's your reason NOT to vote for McCain?

Healthcare
Economcy
Sarah Palin
War
Tax

Gay rights
Gun rights
Abortion
Death Penalty

And we get yet another illustration of the average McCain supporter.:roll:
Lovely!

One biggest reason I'm not voting for McCain is his quality of leadership. He has not shown one iota of effective leadership - only divisiveness and lack of diversity. I don't feel he is what we need for our nation.

It turned me off when he said Palin would have a better understanding than most for disability - autism and all. Come on, there are a wide range of disabilities I bet Palin would have no clue about either.

This turned me off as well. I also think it was in poor taste for Sarah Palin to exploit her special needs child like that. Just because you have a special needs child doesn't automatically qualify you as all-knowing and a champion for the rights of others.

Sick!

I voted

Healthcare
Palin
Economy
Tax Breaks
Health care
Abortion
Gay Rights
War

I am against his plan...

War: I dont think it is a such awesome idea.
Economcy: I am not really strong bond about it since it showed me no good sign.
Healthcare: Same with what I feel about Obama's plan on another thread.
Tax: I think it's a bit too much...
Abortion: I agreed some of his plans but I dont think it is a good idea to ban abortions. My opinion, he should concern on a rate of abortion and adoption. The adoption and foster system are need to be FIXED!! -_-
Death Plenaty: Same with my post on the another similar thread.
Gay rights: Seriously, those homosexal people derseve a happiness as tolerance as what 'normal' people have.

Simply put: The republicans had their chance and they blew it big time for 8 years.

I have nothing against McCain. But I don't support his oppose to Stem Cell Research and Medical Marijuana Legalize.

And we get yet another illustration of the average McCain supporter.:roll:
Lovely!

Anyone who calls themselves a McCain supporter needs to check out the Make-Believe Maverick link I posted.

Of course, they probably won't. Unlike Obama, McCain has a record of lying and dishonesty that's several miles long.

Back