What's your plan...

*snores* probably stay home lol

since dr ordered me to stay home for 3 weeks cuz of my stupid left foot.. *rollin my eyes* how fun... anyways... at least I know how to keep myself busy simple.. have hot date with compy everyn night haha :laugh:

I'm going to Florida for Spring Break. I leave tomorrow night so I'm gonna do the best I can to post whore here before I leave! *evil cackling*

ahh Vamprox lucky u lol I wish I want to go florida i NEVER was there but one day I will make up go florida and go world disney there :D

*Erica*

Originally posted by prettybebe78
ahh Vamprox lucky u lol I wish I want to go florida i NEVER was there but one day I will make up go florida and go world disney there :D

*Erica*
This is my first time to Florida since I last went 19 years ago. This is also my first official College Spring Break as well.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I'm going to Florida for Spring Break. I leave tomorrow night so I'm gonna do the best I can to post whore here before I leave! *evil cackling*

No, you don't! :D

Originally posted by VamPyroX
This is my first time to Florida since I last went 19 years ago. This is also my first official College Spring Break as well.

Cool, I have went Florida with family just last summer. ;)

haha dang have fun in florida enjoy it while it lasts while are on spring break from college vamprox.. ;)

*Erica*

Originally posted by kevbo
When I was senior in high school, I was offered to play some leagues in Florida by some scouts and I rejected their offers due to attend RIT.

Will you join one of the leagues in Fla when you're done with college?

stay home and fiddle with my new wireless keyboard that i won over at ebay.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Will you join one of the leagues in Fla when you're done with college?
No and it was too late.

well, I wait for jobs, sigh but that's life! but I have good time go out with my friends for go somewhere, I hope that's better than think of bad thing. you know :D

gonna go to disneyland on saturday for deaf awareness day..sunday i dunno what I am gonna do.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
gonna go to disneyland on saturday for deaf awareness day..sunday i dunno what I am gonna do.
Ah, awesome!! I missed it last year... But hey, I remember clearly later that night I met you! :mrgreen:

I dunno what's up this weekend, haven't make a plan yet. I hope I'll get to hang out with Alex one day.

Back