What's your plan...

going to the Renaissance festival on Saturday. I go every year it's a blast.

This weekend is my offical start of my spring break. So friday night, I'm gonna hang around and chill in my dorm. Saturday morning around 8 or 9, I will be leaving with my boyfriend for Hamburg, New York. That'll be a fun trip to take and we'll stay at his grandparents' house with his grandparents until March 14th, on which day we'll leave to come back to Indiana and visit with my parents. Then I'm due back for school March 17th. So I might not be around for a week due to my being on spring break.

going on double date with best friend from SJ........... (all hearing people).......

Originally posted by bbnt
going to the Renaissance festival on Saturday. I go every year it's a blast.

I love the Renaissance Fair. I went to one last year in Sterling, NY. Love it!!!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I love the Renaissance Fair. I went to one last year in Sterling, NY. Love it!!!
Do you know if there's one comin' up somewhere in North East?

Originally posted by e
Do you know if there's one comin' up somewhere in North East?

There are too many Renaissance festivals all over the US and in Northeast that you are asking for. Just type in "Renaissance Festivals" and narrow down your search on the internet and I'm pretty sure you will find these..

For example.. this one will be in Sterling, NY. I would love to go there again..

http://www.sterlingfestival.com/renfest/

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
There are too many Renaissance festivals all over the US and in Northeast that you are asking for. Just type in "Renaissance Festivals" and narrow down your search on the internet and I'm pretty sure you will find these..

For example.. this one will be in Sterling, NY. I would love to go there again..

http://www.sterlingfestival.com/renfest/

Ok, THANKS! :thumb:

Originally posted by kevbo
No and it was too late.
oh no.. It never being too late !! u can always try out as walk in .. or try out for Pro inline hockey back in western coast ...

starting one of the FOUR presentations and PAPERS that is due the upcoming week and half. :( I am going to cry lol :tears:

We'll watch our children's sports Day...
Our Daughter playing on bowling league game 9 to 11am (I gonna watch my daugther's game)
Our little son playing on Ice Hockey game 10am to 11am (my hubby gonna watch his game)
My older son join with his little brother's game. :)

Today busy 4 me... *driving around daughter's bowling and little son's ice hockey game* To drop them off... ((chuckles))

HAD my weekend filled with fun! Went to the Deaf X mas party only to come home with the poopies Dang. but i had a blast :) heheheh

done with xmas shopping, stay home today due ot bad storm this evening.

tmw I dunno dead lol

Did nothing this weekend, except watch telly, chat with a few of my friends and wait impatiently for Monday. (Yea you heard me right!)

Back