Whats your motivation to get up in the mornings?

I have very little motivation to do much of anything :neutral:

My two cats (and at one time 3- babysat him for a while) never got in my face and meowed or head butted me or anything to get me up in the morning...

My motivation usually gets up and goes to hide somewhere.

To be inspired by the good word for the day.

Any kind of inspirational spiritual quotes will keep me having a good out look in life. Being thankful for another given day of life .

Nothing, really, but I do have to get up to go to work. I'd rather snuggle under my comforter! Soooooo warm.

No idea what really motivates me to get up each morning.
Now, alternate mornings, I could get ideas.

Feed cat, quiet 'me' time with coffee,and getting kids off to school in the mornings, in that order. Im up at 4:30-5am every morning.

My kids. I'm not sure if they actually *motivate* me (in the true sense of the word) to get up, but they leave me without a choice as to whether or not I want to get up, so I guess that's some form of motivation ;) They are 4.5 and 6 years old and are early risers. My youngest likes to roll out of bed anywhere between 5:30 and 6:15, and my oldest is generally up and about by 6:30 at the latest. If left to my own devices, I would definitely get up later.
BecLak, 4:30/5:00 is early!!!! Good for you! I keep contemplating setting my alarm for 5:00 in order to give myself some uninterrupted "me time" before everyone else wakes up, but I've rarely been successful at actually waking up - and staying awake - at that point even with two alarms set. I swear my two littles conspire against me and plan middle of the night wake ups on alternating days at least a few times a week!

morning? what's morning? I don't get up until around 12:30-1ish p.m. most days. Dog's gotta go! And I gotta get going to work.

morning? what's morning? I don't get up until around 12:30-1ish p.m. most days. Dog's gotta go! And I gotta get going to work.

So it is sure not your blog. I just got reminded of it from the link in you signature and discovered that you have not posted to it since July 29, 2015.

So it is sure not your blog. I just got reminded of it from the link in you signature and discovered that you have not posted to it since July 29, 2015.
so what if I haven't posted to it in a while? I don't have anything worth mentioning in the blog....? Plus, I work 2 jobs, and was taking college classes for a while. I'm a busy person. Why are you so hung up on the fact that my blog hasn't been updated for a while?

so what if I haven't posted to it in a while? I don't have anything worth mentioning in the blog....? Plus, I work 2 jobs, and was taking college classes for a while. I'm a busy person. Why are you so hung up on the fact that my blog hasn't been updated for a while?

She can be annoying sometime. :(

Back