Whats your Kryptonite?

MomofmanyKidlets

Reaction score
Mine is caramel and maple. Oh I just drool when I am faced with Esther Price sea salt caramels or maple flavored anything expect bacon. :lol:

Injured birds. I just HAVE to help them recover to fly again.

Bees or flying insects that resembles any kind of bees with those stingers and FOOD/drinks

I cry easily..no matter what...whenever person cry in front of me...I cry... or sad ending...I cry.... if dog cry...I cry.... yup...no kid'in

Kryptonite??? It sounded like from the Superman movies. Was it meant to be bad habit or bad way that we are not suppose to have which might not be good for us or dangerous for us to have. I don't know but I love being out in the Sun a lot even I don't go to the beach (seldom) just to be in the woods or forests. I get exposed getting brown a lot, even my husband had more gotten browner than I am when he was working in the bush for logging (chainsaw). The sun can cause risk for radiation. :hmm:

Kryptonite??? It sounded like from the Superman movies. Was it meant to be bad habit or bad way that we are not suppose to have which might not be good for us or dangerous for us to have. I don't know but I love being out in the Sun a lot even I don't go to the beach (seldom) just to be in the woods or forests. I get exposed getting brown a lot, even my husband had more gotten browner than I am when he was working in the bush for logging (chainsaw). The sun can cause risk for radiation. :hmm:

i thought it about superman

Garbage. Garbage removal gets me going. I don't mind clutter but I hate garbage. I even had a business once.

To De Dump Enterprises -- Downhome hauling and handyman service.

There is something about making garbage go away to the dump that gives me a deep feeling of satisfaction.

No your kryptonite it's is your weakness, your Achilles heel.

Edited: I'm think this might be too vague for some. You weakness as in, you can't stand strong against it/resist it. Crumbles your willpower.

Last edited:
Yeah that's a good definition Ambrosia. Garbage causes a nearly uncontrollable response on my part.

Injured birds. I just HAVE to help them recover to fly again.

I actually do the same thing. My sister in law is a lab tech at a veterinary clinic. I have dropped off a few.

And .... the only movie that has ever made me cry was Hachi: A Dog's Tale. The unconditional love of a dog is my weakness.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJxgu8TtIWI[/ame]

Sexy women...

Also cats or kittens.... Omg... No, I see a homeless kitten or cat and I feel I must take it in! I need to buy a house SOLELY to take care of strays and find them homes! :cry:

I actually do the same thing. My sister in law is a lab tech at a veterinary clinic. I have dropped off a few.

And .... the only movie that has ever made me cry was Hachi: A Dog's Tale. The unconditional love of a dog is my weakness.

Hachiko Real Story - YouTube

There is a wild bird sanctuary near here and they have gotten used to me showing up. :lol:

The last time I shot a bird was with a pellet rifle as a teenager and I bawled like a widdle girl. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlPFRsseQ8]The Royal Dutch Guide Dog Foundation (KNGF) commercial for veteran dogs - YouTube[/ame]

^ Steinhauer's Kryptonite

Back