Whats your Kryptonite?

mzz2ul2.jpg

20130417_175827.jpg

dsc_0375.jpg

This is a great thread really. I got a kick out of Steinhauer's baby pictures etc.

Hungry, stray cats & dogs....I'm a sucker for that and find something for them to eat....Someone who is crying....I'll try to help with their situation....I'm an ol' softie...even tho' I feel like a "firm" person...things that make people cry....make me cry for them.

a pretty girl with green eyes

Oh no not the pretty woman weakness. They have toughened me up over the course of time... but... yeah.. yeah but, yeah but, a little flattery goes a long way... smiles here. That whole Southern Woman thing, the just right little touches and looks and smells whoa doggie. Fried chicken and mashed potatoes.. making a man feel like a man...

Ahh I relax inside just thinking about that and then I awaken from the dream protecting my nuts. :lol:

I actually do the same thing. My sister in law is a lab tech at a veterinary clinic. I have dropped off a few.

And .... the only movie that has ever made me cry was Hachi: A Dog's Tale. The unconditional love of a dog is my weakness.

Hachiko Real Story - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOvmfcP9t4]Loyal Dog Waits For Days Outside Hospital To Reunite With His Sick Owner - YouTube[/ame]

My weakness is the famous Garrett's Popcorn. And Auntie Annie's for preztels with cheese.

CAKE! spongy-heavenly-goodness. . . *drool*

Chocolate cake
white cake
red velvet cake
carrot cake
tres leches cake
tiramisu cake
cake CAKE CAKE. . .

I will crash a kids birthday party for cake.

:laugh2: Cake.... I would love for all women to have a cake weakness that bad.... Oh, I pi**ed you off... here is a giant CAKE! Oh, suddenly you have forgotten why you were so angry at me? Excellent.... :twisted: I would control the WORLD!!! CAKE FOR ALL!!! BUAHAHAHAHA!!! Too bad that weakness only typically works once a month... :doh: :D Stamp that disclaimer on every cake... :roll: :ugh:

Still sticking with gorgeous women and kitties.... :D Though, cake is delicious.... :D

Here's some Devil's cake for you... :D

051103076-01-devils-food-cake-recipe_xlg.jpg

:laugh2: Cake.... I would love for all women to have a cake weakness that bad.... Oh, I pi**ed you off... here is a giant CAKE! Oh, suddenly you have forgotten why you were so angry at me? Excellent.... :twisted: I would control the WORLD!!! CAKE FOR ALL!!! BUAHAHAHAHA!!! Too bad that weakness only typically works once a month... :doh: :D Stamp that disclaimer on every cake... :roll: :ugh:

Still sticking with gorgeous women and kitties.... :D Though, cake is delicious.... :D

Man... if everything didn't taste like pennies from this medication I'd be all over that! :laugh2:

Decision....decision.... gorgeous woman.... cake..... kitten.... which one....

My bet is the gorgeous woman ;)

Man... if everything didn't taste like pennies from this medication I'd be all over that! :laugh2:

Back