What's your favortie Fast Food?

About Fast Foods...

I like havin' my fixin' at the Health Food Store, very tasty and naturally flavors, it's the real home-made foods, better than fast foods.

Fast Foods has MSG is a silent killers, many restuarant has MSG too.

I found some restuarant do not have MSG, that's awesome, but I go for Health Food Store, they make your foods deliciously.

In and Out Burgers! :bowdown::bowdown:

Too bad I dont live in CA or AZ to go there every single day! Last March while on a 10 day vacation in California, I went there everyday for lunch!

Wendy's is my favorite. I like plan singles with fries and BBQ sauce. However since I'm diabetic, I can't order even small fries along with the burger without losing blood sugar control so I have to settle for plan singles and no fries or fried chicken nuggets with fries. I could eat burgers without buns and fries but it's not the same.

I also like going to Bangles for country ham in buttermilk biscuits. I also like Fuddruckers as well.

The only good thing at Sonic is their cherry limeades and pickle-o!!!!
Yep. But sometime I cannot drink all of it, LOL. What is pickle-o?

It is rare I will stop at Sonic to eat. The one near where I live usually don't do my foods right!

Yep. But sometime I cannot drink all of it, LOL. What is pickle-o?

It is rare I will stop at Sonic to eat. The one near where I live usually don't do my foods right!

Pickle-o is fried pickles, yum! Yeah, I rarely eat at Sonic too but I did get a strawberry milkshake at Sonic yesterday

gags...sorry but McDiarrheas. nastiest food in wholewideworld I think.

I really like (del) taco (bell/bueno) - depends on location, no beefs. not often, only on travels or for treats! don't eat at any others or junks, me a good girl. :)

Pickle-o is fried pickles, yum! Yeah, I rarely eat at Sonic too but I did get a strawberry milkshake at Sonic yesterday
I'll have to stop by Sonic's to order some pickle-o's. Sounds something like I will like. :thumb:

I'll have to stop by Sonic's to order some pickle-o's. Sounds something like I will like. :thumb:

I am not sure if they still offer pickle-o because it was for only a limited time but you never know so let me know if they still offer and if they do, maybe I'll go to Sonic here and get some if they have any

Back