What's your favorite sushi?

elisa7539

Reaction score
Mine are:

Bagel roll

California roll

Spicy Tuna...

Rainbow roll...

Salmon sushi with that lemon slice on top... ooooh nothing better like it!

My favorite is smoked salmon, real crab and california roll. I do like almost any sushi, though. :) I'm eating real crab roll right now for my treat.

My favourite sushi restaurant is Tokai in Salt Lake City. They make a lot of excellent sushi dishes, especially crunch rolls. They are to die for. All of my friends love there and compare to eating there to having orgasm.

i have tried sushi and its sooo good.. i like avacado roll.. its delicious.. hmm make me wanna some .. lol.. california roll as well..i have tried crab, lobster and other one not sure what it was? ha.. maybe veggie? something.. but it was good anyway..

i like most sushi , but some of my favs are
crab roll
bbq eel
crunchy roll
white fish
tuna
mackeral

here's one tidbit that many may not know. Seattle is the sushi capital of the United States. There is a lot of sushì/japanese restaurants around here.

Octopus taste like a rubber, I never understand what it taste like.
EEL sushi is the best.

I LOVE SUSHI!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!!!

Sake (Salmon)

Ebi (Shrimp)

Tako (Octopus)

Calamari (Squid)

Fatty Tora (Tuna)

here's one tidbit that many may not know. Seattle is the sushi capital of the United States. There is a lot of sushì/japanese restaurants around here.

Right on!

Hey guys, anyone who don't like sushi or had bad experience with sushi... You guys should go to Seattle since they're the best and fresh! :)

I tried that one and dislike it.

tako(octopus) isn't really that popular in rolls, but I like what is called tako kimchee, it's very good, they put cucumber and tako mixed with some kind of spicy sauce, made like a salad, it's delicious, ask for it even though it may not be on menu, I suggest it highly!

i hope i havent tried the octupus and squid cuz i dont want to try that! ha

I loooovvvvvvveeee fried squid along with veggies from chinese restaurant. I haven't tried squid in sushi, though. I should try that someday. ;)

Back