• Rayovac

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • iCellTech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Energizer

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • ZeniPower

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Something different (post below what it is!)

• I don't know/care

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Whatever is the cheapest one!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • None of the above applies to you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're awesome!!!

• Total voters

Oink

Reaction score
Wanted to know what kind and why!

Whatever I can find on sale :D.

Around here I usually get Walgreens because they are almost always on sale for a good price.

Haha, same here, but I normally get freebies from the school and my Audi :)

I usually go with Rayovac.

If I find it cheaper somewhere, then I'll get those instead.

There isn't really a specific brand as they all pretty much last the same length for me.

Sometimes, I'll get lucky and get them on clearance at Target at a very low price. :)

I usually get the 675's from Walgreens... works just as well/lasts as long as the Rayovacs. I did buy Rayovacs last time since they were on clearance at Walgreens, CHEAP! :)

Duracell because of the secure packaging. In the US at least they come in a plastic container that snaps shut.

I either order mine online, or get them at Walgreens or CVS whenever they are on sale. They often have 2 packs for the price of 1 sales. So I'm not super-choosy on what brands they are, but if the packaging looks old or odd/dirty, then I would pass and look elsewhere. Check expiration dates too.

Power One, and I buy big batches of them from an Ebay dealer. We go through quite a lot of batteries, and I like to get them as cheaply as possible.

Without a doubt Duracell, but I've been struggling to find 675s as they are always sold out.

home made, powered via my car battery and the step down transformers, inductors

Kirkland 675's from Costco, I get 40 batteries for 9.99, I wasn't sure how long they last but I have that figured out now, about 3 weeks, maybe 3 1/2 and that's wearing my hearing aid from about 8:30 to anywhere between 8pm and midnight. Depends on if my ear is bugging, if it I take it out early, I tell my kids "I'm about to be deaf, do you have anything to declare?"

I get a 6 pack of batteries from my audiologist every time I go visit her. Only thing I have to do is pay for the visit which is $3. So each pack has 6 batteries.

Not only that, she gives me a bunch of tubes for my ear molds. Because my tubes are known to dry out and get a holes in them. I replace my tubes almost every month. They don't make them like they used too.

Back