Whats your ethnic background?

25% Scottish (MacKintosh)
25% Irish (Griffin)
25% Lithuanian (Miller)
25% English (Button)

Japanese mostly with some German Jewish and Native American and a few unknown things thrown into the mix.

I'm constantly mistaken for Hispanic though I'm not even a little Hispanic

Both parents are 100% Koreans.

My question is... since I've heard that I am son of Adam. But... Adam isn't Korean. How does I become 100% Korean, even I am son of Adam?

Sorry if it offend any non-religious or other religious ppl.

Re: Post 124

Both parents are 100% Koreans.

My question is... since I've heard that I am son of Adam. But... Adam isn't Korean. How does I become 100% Korean, even I am son of Adam?

Sorry if it offend any non-religious or other religious ppl.

Biblically,we're all descendants of Adam through Seth. Noah was descended from Seth. Noah had three sons: Shem,Ham,and Japheth,whose descendants
settled in different regions of the world. (It's in Genesis.)

If there's a religion section on All-Deaf,I'd be happy to discuss this with you further if you'd move post 124 to that area.*

I'm an Orthodox Christian and a "rounder",who is reading the Bible sequentially. I'm now on my 2nd round of the Eastern Orthodox Bible.

*Or,send me a PM.

Roca

Mother: Irish
Father: Irish- (Ó Fearáin ) - Translation

Family Name: Farren, Gaelic Equivalent:Ó Fearáin Original language:Courage sans peur. English Translation: Courage without fear

Native Indian American from Mom's Side: Haliwa-Saponi Indians tribe mixes with Irish..

Native Indian American from Dad's Side: Cherokee, and Blackfootie tribes..

Me is Native Indian American mixed with Irish.. Many peoples mistook me as SPANISH, LATIN, WHITE & BLACK, HAWAII, or etcs. Lmafo But, Matter most that I love who I am that's all colors no matter to me anymore. Love ya all kinds of races and I Love Cultures and learn about them.. Right now, learning about Asian's Culture cuz, I'm Kpop and Asian dramas freak for moments. *BLushes* :)

Japanese mostly with some German Jewish and Native American and a few unknown things thrown into the mix.

I'm constantly mistaken for Hispanic though I'm not even a little Hispanic

well, you're bloody goregous too

100% Italian. Boring, I know. lol I always wanted to be Puerto Rican because when I fist came to the US, the Puerto Rican girls were the most popular in school.

hey!!!, i dig italian girls, rare in NZ...but yeah i agree exotic because an unusual mix and a 'well done mix' at that...you're not boring looking - Never!, not to me at least

but again its better than you being a narcissitic, nasses are BORING people for Real

you know whats creepy? celabs adopting mixed race babies b/c they want exotic kids, Now thats really just coming along as bad as human practiseing selective breeding on animals (domestic or sport anything) the point is its cruel to try master nature on the outcome of birth for their own whims...its just not on...and the celabs are creating MORE of those evil practises (think Madonna), and few more i cant think of some right now as im not *into this shit* nor bothered with google as right now im off to take dogs for a run

but yah i thnk its creepier, in this way...exotic by chance fine. but by deliberate or adopting...cuz its 'what they wanted' is just not fucking on...

hey!!!, i dig italian girls, rare in NZ...but yeah i agree exotic because an unusual mix and a 'well done mix' at that...you're not boring looking - Never!, not to me at least

but again its better than you being a narcissitic, nasses are BORING people for Real

I am not the exotic one, eirlys is with her Japanese, German and native American mix.

ya i know italians are not exotic but they make exotic cheese and pasta!

I'm German, Irish, and Danish. Dunno how much of each though, but I would assume majority goes to German since it's on both mom and dad's side, second place Irish, third place Danish since those two are only on my mom's side. I've been told my skin tone is "neon white" and that I look like a ghost that's seen a ghost.. but I do have massive amounts of freckles and red hair!

well, you're bloody goregous too

That's why you look so exotic!

I appreciate it. I never think I'm pretty. Cute maybe.. but mostly just weird looking. Not enough of anything to fit in anywhere. Amongst my cousins and siblings, we've all got the same ratio of Japanese.. but I'm the most gaijin grandchild lol.

I've been told my skin tone is "neon white" and that I look like a ghost that's seen a ghost.. but I do have massive amounts of freckles and red hair!

I've always liked that skin/hair combo!

I have full blooded japanese uncles and aunties and cousins in japan speaking Jap ofc, and I have never met them before, some day some day i'd go there...it would be a great way to stay there (too expensive!!) and would liken to travel in Japan for like a couple months it would be an awesome experience...
Im mostly irish, dunno what else, spanish, french, and welsh droplets somewhere - I'd need to check with my real father someday- born and raised in NZ. so im a NZer.

Back