What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled chicken and rice... fruit ( Watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon ) For desert. =P Yay eating at work. =P

my dinner last nite - Hungry Man's Breakfast. a very thick french toast.

1236198_10102936745924509_677031775_n.jpg

Will be a chicken sandwich and grapefruit juice.

We will be having pancakes and vegan sausage patties.

daughter fasting for her operation tuesday so i going to fast aswel show her it easy

Left over of manicotti with yummy homemade sauce from friend's house. I didn't want them go waste so took some home :) I'll fix up some cheese bread as well...darn don't have salad! Simple dinner tonight :thumb:

Butternut squash soup, cranberry juice, and a toasted English muffin.

Wirelessly posted

Salad with baked potatoes slices with hot sauce mmmmm

Yesterday hubby and I went to Panera. I had chicken and edamame salad minus the nuts, and some lemon orzo soup.

Hubby got his beloved sourdough rolls with a Fontega chicken sandwich and bowl of black bean soup, and yogurt parfait.

Tonight's planned dinner (we know how that goes in my house these days) is Italian style ground beef throw-together.

daughter on 24hour starvation as her operation tommorrow so to help her my husband and me on it to..i waiting for her valium to work as i was told give her some tonight and in the morning and as soon as she gone to sleep i raiding the larder..
most of our food been hidden under me bed show solidarity with her i drank one of those vile picolix sachet so feeling like sh1t is operative word
i been kicked punched she pulled house to bits screaming for food and sneak into garden shed and have icecream it 10pm last ate yesterday 10am that icecream looking good

Chinese style orange pork chops, sugar snap stir fry, basmati rice and nice, tall, glass of water. It was very, very good. A friend shared her recipe. It was easy and good.

3 avocados. 2 plum tomatoes. half onion. 1 lime. lotsa of cilantros. half green pepper. 1tsp salt. didn't have garlic and corn to add but it'll do. this bowl is for 2 people.

1233510_10102947531944239_389322508_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back