What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Not sure yet.

Baked panko breaded salmon fillets for the family, beans for me, along with steamed quinoa, and steamed mixed vegetables.

turkey tacos.. no taco shells for me. Just meat, lettuce, vegetarian refried beans.

Grilled chicken caesar salad, I use caesar vinegarette, not the creamy sort and some strawberries and blueberries mixed with a spoon of cool whip.

Finally had the salmon, but had poletna slices and steamed carrots.

Last night had tortillas vegan style. Used Eggplant hash and Squash cassarole in place of the meat. My mama was surprised I could make it taste so good.

cottage cheese, blueberries, peaches, kiwi and a nice cup of coffee... yerm

salmon patties and macaroni cheese (the cheesiest box) :rockon: the day before, KFC!!!

Well, last night we went to Applebee's. Not the best, but I had a good burger.

Tonight I will be making boneless pork lion chops, white rice and collard greens.

went to steak n shake at 2:30am. frisco melt meal,chili and butterfinger shake. :rockon:

Tonight bacon , egg, and Swiss cheese on sprouted grain bread, garden rotini with marinara sauce for a side.

Decaf Hazelnut coffee for dessert.

Pan fried garlic breaded shrimp with sweet chili/honey sauce, buttered toast, and orange juice.

Grilled chicken quesadilla and a couple of beers with friends - yeah, come Manic Monday, gotta burn the excess off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back