What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baked potato with tossed salad. Cracker Barrel again. Darn MIL!!!

Soft tacos and re-fried beans. Was making Grilled Chicken with Garlic Mashed potatoes and Salad. However I think my Hamilton Beach Grill finally needs to be replaced. Burned the outside before the inside was done and no it was not up high the setting was just below medium. Had it for 10 years and used it a lot.

Mother didn't pull enough chicken from the freezer to thaw, so we had to order out. MIL bought Boston Market chicken for all 6 of us. I ordered the 3 piece dark meat with fresh steamed vegetables and cinnamon apples. Kids got my chicken and I heated up some leftover beans.

Took the boys and their friends to CiCi's for Pizza/salad/pasta.....Marcus set a "record" for himself, eating 32 pieces of Pizza (and he's still skinny as a board).....I ate 2 pieces...uggg! tasted like cardboard and quoted "this sure ain't Domino's"....so ate a salad, even that was "ho hum"....

Family had BBQ'd chicken breast tenders, I had Tofurky kielbasa, then we all had pasta shells and corn.

We had chow mein noodles minus the pork. It was delish!

Heaven help me, I forgot to thaw out the meat. We will be having pork, rice and beets.

Heaven help me, I forgot to thaw out the meat. We will be having pork, rice and beets.

:hmm: So you will just eat the pork frozen? :P

As for me, I am going to walk to Burger King and get a free strawberry banana smoothie with a coupon. And I will buy a sandwich of some sort, haven't decided yet which one.

:hmm: So you will just eat the pork frozen? :P

As for me, I am going to walk to Burger King and get a free strawberry banana smoothie with a coupon. And I will buy a sandwich of some sort, haven't decided yet which one.

It's pulled out of the freezer now and I will start cooking in 2 1/2 hours. At least by then I can separate the chops and cook them. :)

It's pulled out of the freezer now and I will start cooking in 2 1/2 hours. At least by then I can separate the chops and cook them. :)

Can't you immerse them in a bowl of cold water? Kind of like thawing a turkey?

SO went and got us Slaw Dogs and Fries. Glad we had the money for it cause I was not feeling well enough to cook. Our daughter was very happy :) We have not had them for a long time and something about how they make them is just to good. Was a nice treat for all of us and the kitchen is still clean. Always the best part :lol:

Lemon-pepper seasoned panko bread crumb coated tilapia, baked. White rice and green peas.

Bow tie pasta with marinara sauce and breadsticks.

Salad, and I tried creme brulee for the first time! It's not my favorite, though... :lol:

we had cook out today for mothers day!! hotdogs, brats, hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon, strawberries, chips and some desserts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back