What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got one, and it is on the outskirts of town. We used to have three, but they got pretty seedy, and then when one waitress got murdered in the restroom of one, they just closed them all.

That was several years ago. The new one is really nice though.

Same here in Jax, on my side of town....they closed it down...right next to it was the Super 8 Motel, house of prostitution and mainly truck drivers....but liked their Grand Slam Breakfast's!....Now it's a Pizza Parlour...we've so many here...IHOP is always packed, long lines...so we stick to the Country Cabin whenever we do go out for breakfast.

Tonight we are going to Village Inn. Buy soup, receive free pie!

I wish I know the answer. I am not quite sure if I want to make pasta w/ skirt steak when I get home *thinking*

Wirelessly posted

Chinese take out broccoli beef, chicken pineapple and chow mein.

Been cooking down the turkey carcass from Thanksgiving today for broth later this week. Tonight we will be having our traditional corned beef, cabbage and potatoes with fruit salad. Then tomorrow we start with healthier eating for all of us. Less pasta, rice and bread and more fruit and veggies. Will be adding a salad, fruit or jello with each dinner as well as a second vegetable.

Burger King again. 2 Whoppers , $3. Cheaper than eating at home. I think we are going to eat a Paul Newman's Supreme Pizza later that was on sale at Target.

Chicken breast tenderloins, white rice, green beans and carrot sticks.

Caeser's salad and cherry 7-Up

We are playing catch-up with the menu plans.

Tonight will be mini-burgers with cheese (mine is a lactose free cheese), hominy, spinach and pineapple slices.

Out with stepmother and any available family.

Baked fish, pasta, brocolli/cauliflower mix. Was supposed to have corn, but the pan wasn't clean and I was too lazy to wash it. Oh, we also had tangerines.

Walked to a local diner with my daughter and ate scrambled eggs and pancakes.

Pinto beans, coleslaw, potato cakes, sliced raw tomato and onion. mmmmm-mmm!

Well - tonight is MIL's weight loss group, so it's back to Perkins. Have to see what they have that I can eat.

Probably soup and juice. We are having a snowstorm.

Beef tips over rice, brussels sprouts, carmelized onion soup.

I am making a ground beef throw together with Spanish seasonings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back