What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle:...I've seen 'em even putting Pepperoni on slices of bread with Italian dressing.....so in order to make sure they didn't go 'round hungry while I couldn't cook...bought lots of Pepperoni.

I got turkey Pepperoni in the interests of health.

The dogs got a one when I put the pizzas together, and they all seemed to know it was healthy food , hence not half as desirable!

I got turkey Pepperoni in the interests of health.

The dogs got a one when I put the pizzas together, and they all seemed to know it was healthy food , hence not half as desirable!

I really wanted to cook dinner tonight. Hubby says we have to wait a few more days for the grout/glue to dry. I am getting tired of take out. I am curious to see how my new conduction stove top will work. We are researching to find the best pots and pans to use on it. Today, we are going to line all the cabinets and drawers...all 36 of them:shock: then put everything back. I found things I haven't seen in 20 years:laugh2:

I really wanted to cook dinner tonight. Hubby says we have to wait a few more days for the grout/glue to dry. I am getting tired of take out. I am curious to see how my new conduction stove top will work. We are researching to find the best pots and pans to use on it. Today, we are going to line all the cabinets and drawers...all 36 of them:shock: then put everything back. I found things I haven't seen in 20 years:laugh2:

Conduction stove top is just the one that is glass with no burners?

My daughter has one. It works really well, but I know she has pans that were bought just for it as they are the correct type.

Conduction stove top is just the one that is glass with no burners?

My daughter has one. It works really well, but I know she has pans that were bought just for it as they are the correct type.

Yes your right Botti. It doesn't get hot when you turn it on. Glad she likes it. Hubby did a lot of research before we bought it. We were concerned with the magnetic cooking with my CI, but Cochlear says it is fine as long as I don't put my head on the stove:laugh2: I am happy to get new pots and pans, the ones we have we got as a wedding present 25 years ago. Your the first person I talked to that has experience with this type of stove top. Do you know what brand of cookware she uses?

i just eaten the most disgusting thing i can think of...just gone in garden pick nasturgen leaves i did quick wash and shove them in mouth thought bit chewy spat it out and i eat a slug big black one,going take me sometime get over this one..put me off tea,i still scraping slug off teeth.bon appite everyone

Bacon, egg , Swiss cheese on an English muffin. An individual chocolate cake with blackberry jam. cranberry juice.

We had Spaghetti with vegan "meat"balls and whole grain noodles, garlic "cheeze" biscuits and sliced peaches.

In the new house, we will be having the smooth top stove with 5 burners. I have new pots and pans that are stainless steel and will also be using my cast iron. I know to not slide the cast iron on the stove top, but I never do anyway.

Turkey sandwich, pineapple cole slaw, garlic mashed potatoes, and cranberry juice.

Steaming chicken breast, along with some Cabbage amd some fresh corn, sweet tea...love the smell of steaming cabbage, (altho' I know many people don't)....

I had a huge beef chimichanga for dinner earlier this evening and I still feel stuffed! Yummy!

Nothing for me - fish, rice and mixed veggies for family.

A turkey sandwich from a local restaurant. It is nice to start getting out and walking again.

I really hope the worst of the heatwave is over for the year.

Wirelessly posted

A tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread it too hot to cook.

Planned dinner is Chicken breast tenders with SouthWest seasonings, No Yolks brand egg noodles and beets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back