What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna fix a big pot of spaghetti sauce with Italian Sausage...(the boys favorite). Gonna order out some Chicken Gizzards too. The weather outside is so "frightful", we're stuck to the house.

Will be fixing chicken, pasta and either beets or carrots. Son doesn't like either one, but sometimes ya gotta eat what's in front of ya!!

Gonna fix a big pot of spaghetti sauce with Italian Sausage...(the boys favorite). Gonna order out some Chicken Gizzards too. The weather outside is so "frightful", we're stuck to the house.
do ya mean chicken guts. i don't think i could manage that:hmm:
cheese flan

do ya mean chicken guts. i don't think i could manage that:hmm:
cheese flan

I always thought that just was a word for chicken livers, but I looked it up and it's kind of a stomach where birds have rocks for grinding food. So its a muscular digestive organ.

Having fish, zucchini and squash and green bell peppers, and corn on the cob wrapped up in foil packets with seasonings then cooked on the grill. It's all ready in the refrigerator for this evening.

Finally, it's only in the eighties. I am going to walk to Burger King tonight.

frozen pizza today... almost ate the whole pie.. Red Baron special deluxe pizza

For dinner I made a Curried Tofu Salad, Spinach Manicotti, and Tofu Chocolate Ice Cream for dessert.

quesadilla. just the chicken, cheese, and bacon in flour tortillas. so good.

MIL and I went to Applebee's after weight loss meeting. I had their Oriental Chicken Salad.

93/7 ground beef cooked with sweet potatoes and green bell peppers in a kind of hash thing accompanied by steamed green beans.

Needing comfort food but trying to keep it healthy. It's funny how you can take a healthy dinner of say... chicken breasts, a small amount of pasta, and vegetables.. mix it with a little tomato sauce and diced tomatoes and turn it into soup.. completely different.

Shrimp with pea pods, rice, and a vegetarian burger on a mini Kaiser roll. Cranberry juice to drink.

Spaghetti with whole grain thin spaghetti noodles, chunky garlic & herb sauce and vegan "meat"balls. Also a can of no sugar added peach slices on the side.

Grilled Swiss cheese sandwich, strawberries, and Reeses ice cream with butterscotch sauce.

Wirelessly posted

Roasted chicken, veggies and rice with gravy.

Haven't decided yet. Feeling extremely uninspired. Maybe just go get a baked potato from Wendys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back