What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Same as Friday night. Crinkle cut fries and chocolate shake from Shake Shake. 2 different Shack Shacks, though both in DC.

Edit: Maybe I can type this better on my laptop Shake Shack.

Last edited:
Baked squash, broccoli, brown rice cereal, salmon and peppermint tea

We had a nice, rare, juicy piece of beef tenderloin for dinner. I noticed it was a dollar cheaper/lb this week. Maybe they were worried that no one was going to buy because of that scare tactic put out by the WHO, so they brought the price down. Filet mignon is my one splurge!

I think I might have waffles and bacon. I like to live dangerously.

I had a huge dinner last night. Turkey, potatoes with cheese and bacon, salad, fried potatoes, stuffing, corn bread, pumpkin roll, and sweet potatoes pie.

I had a huge dinner last night. Turkey, potatoes with cheese and bacon, salad, fried potatoes, stuffing, corn bread, pumpkin roll, and sweet potatoes pie.

I think you got your dates wrong. That is supposed to be in couple of weeks? :naughty:

Cracker Barrel offers thanksgivings dinner every Thursday.

That's one of my favorite place to eat.... southern foods is delicious. :D

Agreed, same here, I love their breakfast and their price is reasonable for full healthy meal.

Healthy?

I go there for their unhealthy food! hmm hmm!

Biscuits and gravy! Those are good!

I means opposite to fast food like McDonald's, also Cracker Barrel meet food pyramid too

The obesity epidemic isn't from southern food and those food have been around for centuries.

5160167890_31c949c780_z.jpg

Healthy?

I go there for their unhealthy food! hmm hmm!

Biscuits and gravy! Those are good!

I means opposite to fast food like McDonald's, also Cracker Barrel meet food pyramid too

The obesity epidemic isn't from southern food and those food have been around for centuries.

Hmm... As a southern girl who cooks her food properly :) I would have to argue that southern food does not cause obesity... When done right it is highly fattening... And awesome for active and hardworking people :)

Hmm... As a southern girl who cooks her food properly :) I would have to argue that southern food does not cause obesity... When done right it is highly fattening... And awesome for active and hardworking people :)

I clearly say that southern food isn't responsible for obesity epidemic.

Again, I'm saying that southern food doesn't cause obesity.

When I mention "healthy" - that's not means low calorie diet but you get all nutrient that meet food pyramid.

Cracker Barrel is favorite place for bodybuilders to eat if they don't feel like to cooking at home.

Oh wow, most people misunderstood my statements all time.

You better quit that before I go overboard and orders those! :giggle:

Those sure do look good and I miss them but for me right now is not good time to order those. :(

Much better to make them at home... The gravy looks like it needs some sausage in it.. The biskets need so much, those sausages are a sad sight... The eggs are naked... Oh poor poor Secretblend... Come south and get it done right :D
Edit: ah never mind I see you are from San Antonio... TX yes? You know proper southern food, correct?

Much better to make them at home... The gravy looks like it needs some sausage in it.. The biskets need so much, those sausages are a sad sight... The eggs are naked... Oh poor poor Secretblend... Come south and get it done right :D

You may want to take a look at my location. :)

I clearly say that southern food isn't responsible for obesity epidemic.

Again, I'm saying that southern food doesn't cause obesity.

When I mention "healthy" - that's not means low calorie diet but you get all nutrient that meet food pyramid.

Cracker Barrel is favorite place for bodybuilders to eat if they don't feel like to cooking at home.

Oh wow, most people misunderstood my statements all time.

Sensitive much? I was messing with you. No, type of food is responsible for obesity... It is lifestyle choices that cause it...

Back