What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

had sweet corn fritters and cherry brulee and brulee was to die for

I am going to eat this for dinner in 10 minutes:

42800008831.jpg

I found out Target deli now sells packaged Panera soups. So tonight it's Autumn Squash soup, and tiny Kaiser rolls from target bakery.

Smoked ball tip steak, baked potatoes, corn on cob, and macaroni salad. Perfect time for a BBQ. :D

Don't know yet as we are going out somewhere with friends...

Left over Margarita Pizza. Unfortunately, there is a lot of cake left over too.

I had a big dinner. I cooked 8.75 lbs turkey, mashed potatoes, beans and corn on the cobs for me and my friend.

I had a big dinner. I cooked 8.75 lbs turkey, mashed potatoes, beans and corn on the cobs for me and my friend.

:lol::aw: hopefully there were leftovers!!

As for me I Thad a BLT on very thin bread with a Pepsi, and then my Fitness Pal app criticized me...

Homemade crab cakes, puréed turnips with crumbled bacon, lemonade.

My husbands creation. He is a much better cook than I am.

I ate the crusts off my kids poor-mans-pizza (bread, spaghetti sauce cheese). I'm so gross.

Oh, and this was desert ... (they aren't both empty, Judgy McJudgerson and they aren't BOTH from tonight). ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1442454384634.jpg
    1442454384634.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
I ate the crusts off my kids poor-mans-pizza (bread, spaghetti sauce cheese). I'm so gross.

Oh, and this was desert ... (they aren't both empty, Judgy McJudgerson and they aren't BOTH from tonight). ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Not gross. My sister used to make those when I was younger and they were good. You should eat more than just the crusts though :P

Carrot/turnip/potato soup. And Boca burgers on wheat buns with Wasabi horseradish.

Back