What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Ham and potato casserole laced with pepper jack cheese. 2 hours to bake so still another 1.5 hours to go.

Corn dogs and tater tots. Good old home cooked fast food!

Thinking..wasabi and aloha marinaded salmon with rice and green beans :)

I am thinking about making taco for dinner tonight-hard corn tortilla, beef, taco seasoning, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and sour cream. Am I missing something?

I having stuff pepper old man having stir fry..be intresting I never seen him fry anything in his life don't think he knows where frying pan is

Lunch/Dinner 3pm Chinese buffet I am craving wonton soup mixed with egg drop soup and snow crab legs.

Lunch/Dinner 3pm Chinese buffet I am craving wonton soup mixed with egg drop soup and snow crab legs.

I went to Ground Round instead. I got turkey cold cut sandwich with bacon, lettuce, grilled swiss cheese, tomato and honey mustard.

We went to a local Mexican restaurant, I had a taco and a salad, and my husband had a spinach quesadilla and a guacamole salad.

it in the oven now jacket potatoes and trout..raseberry jelly afterwards..although can see me eating that first potatoes taking ages

it in the oven now jacket potatoes and trout..raseberry jelly afterwards..although can see me eating that first potatoes taking ages

Is the raspberry jelly what we call jello? That stuff made from gelatin that comes in a box and you add hot water then cold water? We spread jelly on bread, toast,etc.

Is the raspberry jelly what we call jello? That stuff made from gelatin that comes in a box and you add hot water then cold water? We spread jelly on bread, toast,etc.

that the one..but this pre done one and veggi version.

stuffed peppers tonight

I ate half of pepperoni pizza pie for Lunch. I will eat another half for Dinner. I am a pig! Oink oink!

Back