What's wrong with this picture?

whodatshroom

Reaction score
I was tired alllllllllll day...I mean I was literally passing out. I kept on feeling lightheaded as I walked around. :zzz:

So it's 10:04 here and I lay my head on my the pillow... :applause:

I can't go to sleep. :pissed:

What's wrong with this picture? :cry:

I know what you mean.... I've had that happen to me loads of times..

There's nothing you can do about it, unfounetely.. other than maybe eat food and or at least drink some tea.

that helps with me, at least.

whodatshroom said:
I was tired alllllllllll day...I mean I was literally passing out. I kept on feeling lightheaded as I walked around. :zzz:

So it's 10:04 here and I lay my head on my the pillow... :applause:

I can't go to sleep. :pissed:

What's wrong with this picture? :cry:
not enough iron ??

Hmm..it may be stress-related. There has been times when I was under a lot of stress, I found myself feeling fatigued during the day time, but unable to sleep when it was time to sleep at night.

Sailor Aurora said:
I know what you mean.... I've had that happen to me loads of times..

There's nothing you can do about it, unfounetely.. other than maybe eat food and or at least drink some tea.

that helps with me, at least.

I don't drink caffeine either by the way. I used to but it caused me to get a lump on my breast which made me have a breast cancer scare. I don't even want to go through that shit again.

So thats weird part about it...drinking no caffeine should make me tired.

:dunno:

PurpleRose71 said:
Hmm..it may be stress-related. There has been times when I was under a lot of stress, I found myself feeling fatigued during the day time, but unable to sleep when it was time to sleep at night.

That could be...I've been very stressed out lately. So that might be the reason why. :dizzy:

I really do hate stress...it takes alot out of me... :cry:

Back