What's the going rate for Naida 9S (SPICE) UP BTE in yor area?

threedeejay

Reaction score
I am looking at 2495.00 each here in So California. Anywhere else cheaper?

Naida 9S Spice Ultra Power BTE

there's alot of peeps here that has the Phonak Nadias so they may pop up on the forum thread like a ninja!

I hope so! Did you know the average markup of hearing aids is 117%? That's just average!

Don't forget that the cost of the HA's includes the 1st ear molds, as many visits to the audie as you want/need during the 1st year (or more), etc.

My Naida IX UP's cost about $2900 each a couple of years ago.

LoveBlue..did you get damage and loss insurance with it too?

No. Just the standard warranty. I should check my renters insurance to see if I have my HAs included on that (though it would be my older pair which don't cost nearly as much).

I am getting Naida Vs and they will be $4500/pair with full service, earmolds, batteries, audi visits for a year, warranty, etc. I think the quote for the IX was a little over $6000.

FYI, I am in NYC, where *everything* costs more, and I have a very good audi, so I haven't considered "shopping around" much.

BC, Canada. Local audiologist.

Naida 5 UP BTE, with the SPICE chips, $2195 each. This is with a 15% discount. I was quoted $3200 ea for Naida 9's (without any discounts). Includes new molds, 3-5 yrs of free batteries, tune ups, check ups, etc.

Thanks for your feedback everyone. It appears Sonus Hearing Solution is playing fair a little. The regular price these them are at 4500.00 a piece. With the so -called HearPO discount it goes down to 2495.00 Whats cool about the Sonus plan is 3 years accidental/loss replacement/repairs is included in purchase. I suppose its a great deal then. Thanks again all.

In NYC, $6,000 for a pair, which includes batteries, audi visits, etc.

Seems like you got a good deal!

Thanks for your feedback everyone. It appears Sonus Hearing Solution is playing fair a little. The regular price these them are at 4500.00 a piece. With the so -called HearPO discount it goes down to 2495.00 Whats cool about the Sonus plan is 3 years accidental/loss replacement/repairs is included in purchase. I suppose its a great deal then. Thanks again all.

Well, yeah, but the retail price is often inflated to make any discount attractive. I've seen this happen with insurance coverage.

Still, the discount means you are getting a good deal!

Back