What's new how is everyone big smile

Vorsia

Reaction score
So how is everyone day me I'm home doing bible study it's my sabbath . Later on cooking steak and potatoes and vegetables salad .. and peach cobbler yummy ...

My day is going well, though out of order. Had an appt this morning and 1 errand to run. Now I'm doing what I normally do first thing Saturday mornings - Paying bills and analyzing my finances for the upcoming two weeks.

I am off to volunteer at the blood bank and make sure no one faints on me .

Happy Sabbath day! God bless you!

Yummy ! Peach cobbler sound good ! I went out for lunch with my sister and her husband for my birthday which is in a few days. I had 2 lobsters and had to bring one home.
I told our waitress it would my pet and it name is Larry. My daughter and granddaughter are spending the night and we're having BQ chicken . Happy Sabbath . :)

I got free preview movie channels and Animal Planet I am ogling Cute Pets and Kittens on TV all day lolololol
the cats are the cutest animals ever :)

Fuzzy

Yummy ! Peach cobbler sound good ! I went out for lunch with my sister and her husband for my birthday which is in a few days. I had 2 lobsters and had to bring one home.
I told our waitress it would my pet and it name is Larry. My daughter and granddaughter are spending the night and we're having BQ chicken . Happy Sabbath . :)
Thank you peach cobbler was great

My day is going well, though out of order. Had an appt this morning and 1 errand to run. Now I'm doing what I normally do first thing Saturday mornings - Paying bills and analyzing my finances for the upcoming two weeks.
Wow

Vorsia, so nice to see you posting. You sound very happy. I hope you and the family are all doing well.

We are doing good the kids are so big and I pray things just get better and better .

Hello Vorsia,

I been cleaning and taking of my home. So much to do before , Christmas Day. I hope you are doing well. God bless you!

Hello Vorsia,

I been cleaning and taking of my home. So much to do before , Christmas Day. I hope you are doing well. God bless you!
I'm doing great yes it gets very busy around Christmas for some just relax .. make everything fun and happy also cook lots of goodies .enjoy

Merry Christmas!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! Hugs!

Back