Whats is your favorite kind of burger?

Really strange restaurant!!! I am from New York State, visit El-lay, stopped by that place... DAMN VERY BASIC MENU! gawd!
The most simple, and basic menu I ever seen!

Tousi said:
In N' Out all the way!

homemade burgers. can't beat that on the grill than fast food resturants.

I'm really particular with my burgers. Red onions or white onions, lettuce, cheese, corn, and of course... the well done beef that is NOT made of rat meat or anything else other than cow or ox. :twisted: I like having both ketcup and mustard on my burger as a finale.

I prefer a Muff burger myself

I prefer a good ole fashioned tender muff burger..with NO mayo or ketchup of course...Oh yeah definately hold the cheese.

I like many variety of burgers. As for resturant - I'd like Fuddrucker and/or Red Robin. forgot the other names of resturants around here. Havent gone out to eat burgers for a long time.

Lol, Coffeeman! Velly good!

For me, In N' Out is the best.

I like 'em plain, no cheese, some ketchup, some onions, perhaps some mushrooms over the top. If I'm going to have cheese on it, I would opt for swiss with a couple of strips of bacon. Applebee's makes a good burger, but McDonald's is much cheaper. ;)

I love my hubby's homemade hamburgers.... garlic are alway included... yummmmiiiii

Big Mac and Quarter burger from McDonald's

Whopper's from Burger King

Bacon chesseburger from Wendy

Hamburger from homemade on grill or oven

Tousi said:
*In N' Out all the way!*

Katzie said:
*crosses legs* Really?!

LOL!

I ate In-N-Out burgers when I was in L.A. back in 1986 as vacation for the first time and was or still is simply divine! A veritable orgasm in every bite. I don't think I'll find anything like it in N.J., unfortunately... :roll:

I only eat burgers twice a year so like double meat with cheese, topped
with hot sauce/tobasco sauce, ketchup, mustard, mayo, bacon, lettuce,tomato, cheese stuffed jalepenos and crushed red peppers.

I sometimes eat vegetarian burger only.... Home-made vegeterain burgers taste better...... you can buy a packet of vegeterian burger and buns....with tomatoes, salad, etc...

Fuddrucker's, Backyard Burgers, In N Out (wishing it was here!), and Rally's are one of the few favorites that I would go to! Also, Portabello Mushroom Hamburgers are so sizzling enough to be delicious!

Back