4. Fart wherever
5. Play video games
6. No future parent-in-law potentials
7. Paying twice for dates
8. Periods
9. Make-up
10. No guilt-trips

Says the man who just admitted to being ready to start a family :iolol:

LOL! The greatest thing about being single for me is, I can take my time and be really picky about who I get involved with.

If I am involved with someone, I'm pretty much stuck with that person.

LOL! The greatest thing about being single for me is, I can take my time and be really picky about who I get involved with.

If I am involved with someone, I'm pretty much stuck with that person.

You are hands down hilarious. Not only do you wiggle your way out of what you don't want to do, you refer to being in a relationship as being stuck.... :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

Single: you have no one to blame but yourself.

And yes, I do view it as an asset since I am not as hot-tempered. But that goes for roommates as well. With the right person though, I accept all faults. ;)

Last edited:
Says the man who just admitted to being ready to start a family :iolol:

I didn't say that literally...did I????????

I think I'm more...receptive to the idea of "marriage" and having kids, but shoot, I'm definitely not one step closer, so I'll enjoy what freedoms I have now :laugh2:

Seriously, anytime this ex mentioned the word "baby" I used to just freeze right there. And she caught it.

You are hands down hilarious. Not only do you wiggle your way out of what you don't want to do, you refer to being in a relationship as being stuck.... :laugh2:

LMAO! Well in my view, being in a relationship is like as being stuck on a island. If you're gonna be stuck on the island with one or maybe two people, you better make sure they're someone you won't mind being with for a long time.

Seriously, anytime this ex mentioned the word "baby" I used to just freeze right there. And she caught it.

OH MAN! I've been in that shoes! My ex was only 18 and I was only 20, she REALLY REALLY want a baby and was talking about it, planning on it, etc... And I have absolutely NO desire to have a kid! Talk about scary! :eek3:

LMAO! Well in my view, being in a relationship is like as being stuck on a island. If you're gonna be stuck on the island with one or maybe two people, you better make sure they're someone you won't mind being with for a long time.

:giggle: You men and your islands.

Wait.... you get stuck on this island with two people... do the two people know there is two of them and one of you?

nothing against having a kid, it's about TIMING...jeez...let us be sure we want to married first y'know? I'd rather have that figured out before settling on a babies' name y'know?

Not sure what kind of females you guys were dating that were all about having a kid, sounds like they thought mmm if I have the kid then I will have him, ask all the single mothers how well that plan worked out.

Wait.... you get stuck on this island with two people... do the two people know there is two of them and one of you?

LMAO!!! Well let just say both share me :lol:

nothing against having a kid, it's about TIMING...jeez...let us be sure we want to married first y'know? I'd rather have that figured out before settling on a babies' name y'know?

LOL! Some people just don't have the luxury of that.
One of my biggest phobia is... One day a strange woman would show up at my door with a child by her and say it is mine! I'd go and jump off tallest building in my area head first if that happen!

LMAO!!! Well let just say both share me :lol:

LOL! Some people just don't have the luxury of that.
One of my biggest phobia is... One day a strange woman would show up at my door with a child by her and say it is mine! I'd go and jump off tallest building in my area head first if that happen!

Sharing women on that island of yours will almost ensure you having a kid randomly showing up at your door.

You make it sound as if the women for you go something like this :bump: my turn no my turn..... LOL REALLY

Wirelessly posted

Am I the only one who likes kids? I would rather have a dog; but she's down with it and we have the means to support one, I don't care if the child is a bastard. Marriage is only a legal document anyway.

Last edited:
Sharing women on that island of yours will almost ensure you having a kid randomly showing up at your door.

You make it sound as if the women for you go something like this :bump: my turn no my turn..... LOL REALLY

LMAO! Well... Wow... The thought of being stuck on a island with a woman/women AND baby/babies is just scary!

LOL! Well I do know a LOT of girls and flirt a lot but no I am not THAT lucky lol! It is just I have known fairly large amount of people who are in open relationship and used to see two girls who are a couple but bisexual.
Hence why it is kinda nice to be single :)

I would love to have a kid, I just want to know if she's going to be a great mother and if she'll communicate nicely with me...It's that in my experience, it's sort of brought up "unexpectedly" and knowing what to say is pretty difficult. At the time with that one particular ex, it was well "ok, right now, lets finish our degrees", or "shit, I hope that condom didn't break but I'll bust my ass to make it all work".

The thought of having a kid scares the shit out of me, knowing I am responsible for raising someone to be a contributing, responsible, law abiding member of society... jeez thats a lot of responsibility.

Whats great about being single.. I can cook if I want and don't have to if I don't want to. I can clean if I want and if I don't make my bed in the morning so what. I can stay up late and chat on the internet with no one asking me questions. I can wear what I want when I want, and if I want to cut my hair in a few months when it warms up I can do that.

While I don't believe in marriage and don't want a kid, I do want a steady stable relationship at some point. However I am not in any hurry at all and taking my time.

Back