What's Goal for Tomorrow?

freckles

Reaction score
today was a BAD day doing my laundries... started this morning and finally finished them few minutes ago - almost 12 hours later. :o why? I keep doing something in between, took a short walk with my dog, got distracted with couple calls and posts on AD, nagged by friends online, (;)) cooked dinner, doing everything at same time! aghh, it happens when you don't focus on ONE goal. usually I finish them in less two hours, in fear of someone stealing our clothes.

so...this thread is to embarrass me and GET me to finish the goals! I post a goal for tomorrow and see if I will accomplish it! :D too embarrassing if I don't update my friends that I've accomplished. :cool2: I have a long list of goals (to cross out) and I find it hard to do them by priorities (you never finish ONE by doing next task on list and forget about the first one) so, I'm gonna do one by one. sometimes it takes a few weeks. i.e. medical bills to deal with, or anything to resolve, etc.

well, I can do one BIG goal at a time.. or two small goals at a time. post yours! remember, one or two and that's it.

until it's done. :)

12 hours? you're lucky somebody didn't discover yet that you wear granny undies :ugh:

TOMORROW: since I've just done four loads of clothes, folded them but haven't put them away yet - saved for tomorrow so I'm gonna put them away, and since it's clothing-related, I'm gonna pick up ALL clothes off dressers, office table where I seem to build piles on and off floors until no clothes in sight! my son just turned one so I keep getting gifts at different times, I open them, they are clothes, more clothes so I put them on the floor "for now" (bad habit), then another one on table, then another one under bed so I wouldn't step on nice gift bags and so on so they are everywhere now! ahh.

second small goal; vacuum deep. that means move couches, chairs, tables, coffee tables and TV stands, pick every and each dust!

there you go. for those first two, PLEASE give me 24 hours, until then. not the most important on my list but those clothes everywhere is starting to annoy me. :whistle:

4 loads? why so many? Mine's like 2 loads worth.

4 loads? why so many? Mine's like 2 loads worth.
another reason why it took me 12 hours! :nana: and in fact, this was my first time doing 4! so yes... 2 is the usual here, too. :o wait,.. yours should be just one, you don't have a child? ah, that tells me you're TOO lazy! sometimes. :D

another reason why it took me 12 hours! :nana: and in fact, this was my first time doing 4! so yes... 2 is the usual here, too. :o wait,.. yours should be just one, you don't have a child? ah, that tells me you're TOO lazy! sometimes. :D

yea but.... the clothes for 1-year old (sorry - I forgot how old) child? it shouldn't add much....... right? :dunno:

perhaps.... you had dates, eh eh eh? :naughty:

yea but.... the clothes for 1-year old (sorry - I forgot how old) child? it shouldn't add much....... right? :dunno:

perhaps.... you had dates, eh eh eh? :naughty:
loool, sorry I have to tell you're wrong! babies barf, spit, spill, drool, and leak on themselves A LOT. they change more than me during the day and more than I do for dates too! and don't forget of how many animals (furs) I have as well, all those blankets, cushions, sheets, covers to wash. never mess with supermama here and I did said the age in original post of first goal. ;)

now...lazy bum, what's your goal for tomorrow?

loool, sorry I have to tell you're wrong! babies barf, spit, spill, drool, and leak on themselves A LOT. they change more than me during the day and more than I do for dates too! and don't forget of how many animals (furs) I have as well, all those blankets, cushions, sheets, covers to wash. never mess with supermama here. ;)
:Oops: that explains

now...lazy bum, what's your goal for tomorrow?
on stand-by for my work and more work for my clients. and haggle you to finish the goal?

btw - it was in post #3, not OP :nana:
hey you! be fair and honest .. you very well saw it WAS in OP .. until I decided to divide into two .. hence, of first goal. ;)

haggle me? I'll betcha you'd contact me waay after I'm done with those two goals. oh wait... time zone won't make it fair.. errmm.. how am I gonna finish my goals if you haggle me? :aw:

txgolfer, what are you talking about?? :o btw, tell us your goal for tomorrow! :cool2:

hey you! be fair and honest .. you very well saw it WAS in OP .. until I decided to divide into two .. hence, of first goal. ;)

haggle me? I'll betcha you'd contact me waay after I'm done with those two goals. oh wait... time zone won't make it fair.. errmm.. how am I gonna finish my goals if you haggle me? :aw:

txgolfer, what are you talking about?? :o btw, tell us your goal for tomorrow! :cool2:

World Peace?

But I will settle for a good workout and driving range session. I also have laundry to do.

World Peace?

But I will settle for a good workout and driving range session. I also have laundry to do.
eep, never make a goal that hardly will finish before you die. workout and laundry, sounds good. :)

The goal is to get up at 7.00am tomorrow which I tend to fail all the time, until I wake up at 8am. Let's see what happens when I wake up tomorrow for work.

Got your chores accomplished yet, Freckles?

Hmm, my goal for tomorrow would be to perhaps shop online before I start work.

My goal for today:
Get my lesson plans done, get a student ID card made for son and get my groceries.

By the way, We do 13-17 loads of laundry a week. We do it twice a week, but that's also for 5 people. And..,.hubby wears uniforms to work and I don't have to wash those.

goal for tmw? : getting my butt out of bed (after 3 days staying home - Wed to Fri) and finding motivation to go to work (where as I am "supposed" to be home sick for one month) :roll:

Back