Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Hi and Good Afternoon ADers!! :cool2:

"Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI" have hit 50 pages. So I am creating a new one...part VII (means 7th)! WHOO! :dance2: So have a happy posting!

I'm start on vacation right now :dance2: ! also i m just almost finish clean up whole apt as FRESH as nice since outside is nicccee weather woot!!

Early last evening, I was on AD just reading the posts, when all of a sudden, I couldn't read any of the words. Migraine! haven't had one in about 5 years! :(
So went to bed straight away and now it's morning (6.40am) ... migraine gone! thank goodness. :)

Happy Anzac Day :)

I'm so glad today is a public holiday :D

Afternoon mates! I'm still on a high from the truck haha.

I drove it to church last night and everyone was like - THATS your truck! WOW! I got alot of compliments. My pastor was like SWEET! He's an outdoors enthusiast and he's thinking about purchasing a truck once his wimpy Impala is paid off and he was asking all sorts of questions about it.

I went by the revenue office to have my sales tax figured up - I only have to pay $439 USD plus registration and tag fees. Not bad at all! After I get paid next week I will go back to pay my taxes so that I will be legal and get permanent tags instead of temporary ones. Then the next week I will pay my first payment. I feel very confident and plus the loan and financiing is entirely in my name so once I get the truck paid off the my credit score will improve - which means better loans for bigger things like a house. (It's going to be a few years - I want to return to school and finish my degree before jumping into a long-term loan like that).

Also its getting closer to summer season here - next week is the final week for my DDs Awana Club before the summer break and it is Awards night so I am really hoping she gets an award.

Im also due up for my vacation at work as of May 21st so I will go tomorrow and put in for my vacation hoping that I will get it that week or shortly thereafter. Ive noticed that Im feeling grumpy and burnt out from the daily grind after having worked there for a year.

And oh yeah I screamed obscenities today at the co-worker that clings to me. They have placed her working directly across from me (and has been for the last 3 weeks) and every 5 minutes it was Hey Dixie- hey dixie- hey dixie. And she took it upon herself point out everything in that plant and to take the role of being my babysitter. Im telling you now when she sees my truck pulling into the parking lot she will walk up and start hugging all over me and saying morning babe are you in a good mood today? At 5 am who in the hell is in a good mood?!

Well I just looked up at her and said the following:
GOD DAMMIT I DONT NEED A MOTHERFUCKING BABYSITTER AND I DONT NEED YOU POINTING OUT EVERY DAMN DETAIL OF THE PLANT TO ME AND HOLLERING MY NAME EVERY FUCKING 5 MINUTES!!!!

And my supervisor was standing next to me. This is what my supervisor said:
Dixie, don't cuss or I will have to write you up. E---- don't bother Dixie OK?

My supervisor knows how annoying this girl can be and she just gets under your skin and everytime she opens her mouth its like someone scratching a chalkboard with their nails.

Then E---- looked up and said: What did I do to piss you off? If your'e going to be that way I wont ever talk to you again!

I flung my arms up and said: WHATEVER!

About 10 minutes later I was pulled into the supervisor's office and verbally reprimanded and told not to jump all over E---- like that because she's just a kid. But they were not going to write me up because they too are annoyed by this girl.

I went back out and then they pulled E---- to the office when she got back she was slamming the chicken everywhere and cutting me looks and I was trying my best to keep from laughing because her tantrum just reminded of the ones my DD has - very childish and juvenile.

Then I went to first break - yes all of this took place before first break - and I came back and there she was talking to me again like she was before. I finally looked up and told her I am DEAF not dumb.

And then she went around and complained to the other workers about the situation and finally her mother who also works at the plant told E---- to grow up and get over it. LOL I was tickled to death when I saw that!

I got this stupid ass headache! GRRRRRRRRRRRR! I hope it'll go away when I wake up in the morning!!!

its ten minutes to 11am and I am still in bed and surfin' ;)

good work jake haha i'm still in my jammies

That means freedom.

Your username sounds famailar, have I met you in person before, no?

yeh i met you at Deaf camp in 2002 at narrabeen.

i'm sherrie btw.

Guess what hubby is doing on a public holiday ... replacing our 'packed in' hot water system ... no fun for him! :giggle:

Guess what hubby is doing on a public holiday ... replacing our 'packed in' hot water system ... no fun for him! :giggle:

What is your public holiday in Australia?

Anzac Day

anzac-07.jpg

i will going meet my good friend tmw morning and go out eat breakfast then i go and pay bills OFFFFFFFFFFF! yayayaya!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back