Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it feel good to pay everything off. I am hoping to get these money for my birthday to take care of my credit card. Shouldn't be a problem though.

Cool! We are on part VII!

We had sunshine today when it was predicted to rain.

Hummingbird feeders in front of my window has been busy with a green and a brown hummingbird. They are less than 2 feet away from my desk feeding off the feeder.

Spring on the coast--I love it!

We got part 1 of our tax return today (Federal)...$7100! Hubby and I went to Best Buy and got 2 HP laptops..they are AMAZING!! and we still get to look forward to part 2(State)...and the Stimulus! It feels so odd to have all of this "extra" $ around...my DELL just bit the dust, so we were going to buy 1 laptop to replace it anyways..but getting the call from Jackson Hewitt saying come pick up your check made for SUCH an awesome day!

Sooo now were both on our CPs messing around...at 11PM...wonder how long I;ll stay up tonight LOL :)

I had to work on ANZAC Day this morning, at least it was only for two hours work. :)

7,100!? I'd like to have these!

Does it feel good to pay everything off. I am hoping to get these money for my birthday to take care of my credit card. Shouldn't be a problem though.
oh yea!!! it feel good to pay bills off!

I only just got home from a friend's place. I was surprised to see that I said to myself and to a friend, when my other friend went upstairs, I said "I wish (name here) was here" --- I didn't realise that the lady friend I liked, which I mentioned her, that I miss her sometimes if she is not around. :eek3:

What a gorgeous day today is.. NOT!!! It's blah and ugly. Jeez. Too many cloudy days and I am so looking forward to Mr. Sun coming back to grace our presence with his brightness. sigh.

At least today is Friday and TJ is coming here for the weekend. Woot! :)

TGI -Freaking- F!
damn right
2j3gqb4.gif

WHOO! IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2: I agreed with two above me!

I wonder should I make a cake? :hmm:

yes,you should.. and send it to me by air mail :D

yes,you should.. and send it to me by air mail :D

NO dont send highlands a cake.. He's been a bad boy for not revealing who his love is. so send me instead, thanks! LOL...

Just kidding! hehehe!

Cake prolly be gone by the time it reaches to you cos the pilot and his crews ate it. Left over crumbs is all it left. :giggle:

Ok.. then I am going to come there and eat my cake there and go back to my sweetie

hahahahhaha funny! good one, koala! :lol:

Poor highlands... dont you know how to bake a cake? Hmm? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back