Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we are! And I am trying to avoid the trouble, but we are already under attack.

I will have a LONG day today! BLAH! Hope I'll be home by around 4 and RELAX! :giggle: Have a good day ADers! :thumb:

I am fine, why wouldnt i be? I am not in a snappy mood if you ask? LOL.. pfft.. i did sleep some but not much.. Oh well! heh! :P

Its cloudy again.. rainy and cool ... another rainy day.. oh well.. :)

Hope all of you have a great day wherever you are! :D

cloudy and rainy here too. I made the most of my day took job related test results come in 5 days or so from today. I am feeling good after the lady did listen to me when I asked for trimmed hair awesome!

3 days of sunshine so far!

WOO-HOO!

Although it was hard working today as I was distracted by many things going on all at once, phone ringing, guests checking in, checking-out, cleaning, etc.
I didn't get the chance to complete everything that I wanted to do today and I'm exhausted already!

Maybe it's nap time?

Nah--time for a glass of wine. :giggle:

3 days of sunshine so far!

WOO-HOO!

Although it was hard working today as I was distracted by many things going on all at once, phone ringing, guests checking in, checking-out, cleaning, etc.
I didn't get the chance to complete everything that I wanted to do today and I'm exhausted already!

Maybe it's nap time?

Nah--time for a glass of wine. :giggle:

I need wine too..can I join?

The weather out there now is completely utterly miserable!

It is a lovely blue day, yet chilly morning. Do you want me to bring it over to you? :giggle:

and me 2... can i join? hehee.. having wine will relax me and my muscles.. but i dont have any here so thats too bad.. ha..

We are under Tornado Watch for tonight. oh boy here it goes, AGAIN. which mean MORE rains and lightnings. we dont need more rains cuz the ground are already saturated from previous storms. more floodings. grrrr.. :(

Cowpuppy said:
Just to clear it up.....when these sites say...'anything goes' take it with a grain of salt.
Took the time to swallow the blue pill when that happened.

It is a lovely blue day, yet chilly morning. Do you want me to bring it over to you? :giggle:

If it is chilly, no thanks! I am so sick of the cold ..so ready for some warm weather!

i am doing better and still take easy.. smile.. i will see dr on april 14 to check up.. and today, i went pay bills OFC! lol! so i came home, worn out cuz of i havent engry since last friday i was in bed since.. so my chest pain lil ok but still take easy..

I'm on the verge of something wonderful - I may be leaving that PJP sooner than I originally planned (no not fired) but I have had it with the politics and games down there that I have decided to put in my year there, get my truck, and use my week's vacation to get on at ConAgra which I have mentioned before. Earlier I had planned to stay at least until Christmas but screw it, I am no longer playing their games. There's just too much crap going on that should not happen and I can come up with alot of damning evidence if need be. Ricky would not be happy..... tsk tsk.

today, i will going meeting with smeone, then pay 2more pay bills and come home and wait for my best friend! :D

Weather here is pretty chilly and rainy! Yuck! ! ! Have a wonderful wkd!!

Hugs to ya'll

:afro:

M-

There was a tornado that went thru the area where I lived for 6 months last year with my soon to be ex husband. There are damages along I-30 and the hwy 5 in Benton. Also in West Little Rock, North Little Rock, Jacksonville, and Cabot. lot of fires due to gas leaks, damages to houses, trees down, etc from what I have saw on the news last night. Wow.

I had to text my old friend from school and let her know that Tornado is coming. She live in Cabot area. She didnt know? so she got her family and waited it out. They are ok but no power. dang!

There was also a tornado warning that went thru Menifee not far from here but i knew we are safe cuz it wouldnt come here as the storm was going NE so we were in a safe zone. Whew. I found out that TJ's father was driving thru Menifee when it happened. He didnt know that there was a tornado. hes so LUCKY!!!

Today is soo blah... another chilly and cloudy day and its misting now... I hope we will not have more rains. :(

Oh wow! You sure got a crazy storm lately!! I haven't see REAL tornado! Someday I will! I know it is not pretty to see it but I wanted to see it for real than on TV or movies.

Glad you are ok! Just stay safe! :hug:
There was a tornado that went thru the area where I lived for 6 months last year with my soon to be ex husband. There are damages along I-30 and the hwy 5 in Benton. Also in West Little Rock, North Little Rock, Jacksonville, and Cabot. lot of fires due to gas leaks, damages to houses, trees down, etc from what I have saw on the news last night. Wow.

I had to text my old friend from school and let her know that Tornado is coming. She live in Cabot area. She didnt know? so she got her family and waited it out. They are ok but no power. dang!

There was also a tornado warning that went thru Menifee not far from here but i knew we are safe cuz it wouldnt come here as the storm was going NE so we were in a safe zone. Whew. I found out that TJ's father was driving thru Menifee when it happened. He didnt know that there was a tornado. hes so LUCKY!!!

Today is soo blah... another chilly and cloudy day and its misting now... I hope we will not have more rains. :(

Oh wow! You sure got a crazy storm lately!! I haven't see REAL tornado! Someday I will! I know it is not pretty to see it but I wanted to see it for real than on TV or movies.

Glad you are ok! Just stay safe! :hug:

Well I live in Tornado Alley so its typical around here. I am used to it. What can i say? Tornado Season started in march till June but it can happen anytime during the year like it did last Feb 5 which is late winter. It can happen many times. one year its quiet then next year we get many outbreaks. then next year its 2 or 3. I believe it have to do with la nina or el nino effects. I noticed that. hmm..

i have seen few tornadoes before but many funnel clouds..I have seen a funnel cloud RIGHT under my NOSE right here. the funnel cloud was huge!!! WHOA.. the close one of a tornado i was to when i was living in Morrilton and it was 2 miles away!!! i still have that picture somewhere. that was SCARY experience I ever encountered in my lifetime. lol.. but it was only a F-1. I wanted to see F-5 but its rare one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back