Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems if Roadrunner has left AD.com, we have lost our important moderator of Alldeaf.com.

EDIT: Yeah, his 'global Mod' title is nowhere to be seen.

I got to thinking, maybe it's an April fool's joke. :dunno:

I know there are deaf people there, just that it's pretty small compared to Seattle area or Spokane area. I would never be able to find a job in Long Beach area.

I'm sorry about that old lady lost her home, ouch! It sure was windy there.

Yeah and it was at ree that fell onto her chimney and she had no heat to get through the 4 days without power and heat as all roads were blocked.

Plus she had two other trees that fell onto different sections of her house.

Depends what kind of job one wants down here, pretty much tied to fishing, oyster farming, logging and tourism.

Ahhh I see, that sucks. Did she find a home elsewhere? Hope she is all right, though.

I think its FOOL DAY! ! ! Inst it ? ? ?:deal:

:afro:
Oh yea....I am hoping that Alex will put AllDeaf back normal so we can read better! :giggle:
M-

Oh yea....I am hoping that Alex will put AllDeaf back normal so we can read better! :giggle:

:laugh2: very clever april fool prank Alex :giggle:

damn alex has put this forum backwards! I can not read properley, cant we just go back to the normal one please? April fools over down here. You are makng me dizzy!

Yesterday, We had a meeting with builder. Everything is great! I asked him "how long it will be finish ?" He said " this June" I said WHAT!?!?! Thats too soon! lol! ! ! We thought this Aug or Sept. But we are wrong! ! So, It is getting frame today! yayayay! !

:afro:

M-

I will probably gonna make a new thread when this hit at 50 pages so we have 12 pages left. :thumb:

Have a great day ADers! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back