Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing about online comp is the whole course and its assignments are laid out in advance in the syllabus. :D Of course that could be my downfall if I start procrastinating. :eek:

:lol: best not to postpone. :)

I figured to summerize - hitting just the highlights.

Like uhm - in 1983 I came into this world with bright orange hair and feisty attitude, in 1989 I started my primary education, so on and so on. :lol: yeah I see a 'D' paper coming at me already with that kind of format.

Ouch, what a history! :lol:

Well, well, well, well --- look who's here! :cool2:

The paper is due on Friday by midnight. I figure I could hammer out a first draft tonight then email it to you tomorrow - then you could go through it and send the revisions back tomorrow night then I can finish a second draft by Thursday, have a good critique done then submit the final composition Friday evening.

If you dont mind can you PM me your email in case it is not in my address book?

Dont mind at all...:)

wooorrrrrd.

i was banned.

and i have returned.

where are the beers?

I know ....

Here is the beers - try some aussie ones, cool?

1921316-XXXX_Beer-Gold_Coast.jpg

BTW - on that note Foster's tastes awful to me.

:shock: Oh my gosh!!! my cat Oreo got sprayed by the skunk and it stink like hell in here!! HELP!!! :laugh2: i cant help laughing but hope he will learn his lesson not to mess with the skunk.. :giggle:

Dixie,
Enjoy the sensation of being a college student again. :)
I know you'll do well.

That crazy chick at work needs to be culled. Or put into a group home far away from you.

:shock: Oh my gosh!!! my cat Oreo got sprayed by the skunk and it stink like hell in here!! HELP!!! :laugh2: i cant help laughing but hope he will learn his lesson not to mess with the skunk.. :giggle:

:lol:

Is Oreo washing himself somewhat gingerly? I can't imagine a cat willing to cleanse themselve of skunk stink. Hehe!

Jake,
I see Melbourne's couple degree warmer than Canberra, ha! So much for Melbourne being a cold state :P

:lol:

Is Oreo washing himself somewhat gingerly? I can't imagine a cat willing to cleanse themselve of skunk stink. Hehe!

yes and i helped clean him up too..use rag with lil soap to wash off his face then rinse. then I put eye drop in his eye and also i did wiped his nose too as it was dripping wet. It was nasty. I was watching him for 15 mins to make sure he is breathing.. he is ok now.. but hahah dang.. poor oreo! LOL.. hehe.. to make it worse i dont have tomato juice.. i gotta get some tomorrow. :eek3:

Can anyone explain what is the smell like?

Can anyone explain what is the smell like?

why don't you go to zoo and find out? at my zoo - they have this small wood on the stand and it's stained with skunk's odor for smell demo. obviously it smells pungent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back