Whatever Happens to...

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
I wondered what happens to any others of AD members that had rarely been logged on to ADv2?

i will be gone, soon...
but whoever had sign up and never post a thread? :eek:

Gone for how long, Grumpy? If one plans to be gone forever, I would appreciate if that person asks for his/her account to be removed from AllDeaf.com

If you're referring to the members that signed up, and never made a single post, then most likely they will get "pruned" in the future.

Yeah, there are a lot of members who join and say nothing. Usually, those who say nothing are given a shorter time limit to make their posts before they are eliminated.

More like they are "lurkers" around. Damnnit. Get your face out of the closet, "lurkers", don't be cowardly! :madfawk:

Yeah, I noticed that there's been a lot of people signing up and never posting anything in any thread.. we have a great number of members and a lot of them doesn't even make a post? :confused:

Originally posted by Teekie
Yeah, I noticed that there's been a lot of people signing up and never posting anything in any thread.. we have a great number of members and a lot of them doesn't even make a post? :confused:

:werd: with ya !!

How about deleting accounts that do not post after say.. 2-3 weeks maintaining a minimal posting average of 2 posts per day?

Back