what your new year resolution?

Well, there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average… which means, you have met your New Year's resolution. Right?

:P I feel perfect now! Great logic.

Wirelessly posted

Get rid of a friend who just uses me not cool!

Last edited:
1) Eat more fruit and vegetables.
2) Eat less chocolate.

Hopefully this will translate into losing weight -- but I'm not making that a resolution. I'm going to focus on the process and hopefully that will get me to the goal.

I started this past Monday. I've done good 3 days so far, whoo hoo!

Wirelessly posted

I willl join the bandwagon, lose some weight and eat healthy.

I need appearance improvements, new clothes and work on my hair.

I need a full-time and move out!

I need to take care of myself more.

I hope to meet a guy, who won't tell, I just want to be friends or has age issues!

In 2011, I had a Previa minivan that was supercharged. I don't know if that means the same as turbocharged or not. Hope I can afford something turbocharged for 2012.

Also----

Stop being so scared.

In 2011, I had a Previa minivan that was supercharged. I don't know if that means the same as turbocharged or not. Hope I can afford something turbocharged for 2012.

Also----

Stop being so scared.
The difference between those two; supercharger is powered by crank, turbo is powered by exhaust pressure.

I only have one new year resolution.

Go back to gym, and get back in shape.

I hope too, my GL-1200 now parks in garage for the rest of 2012 :( due to neck surgery that I just had last week.

Let me know if you need parts, I might have spare part you needed. I have parts for some GL-1100 and 1200 too.

Make my GL1100 "super fly"

Back