what your new year resolution?

I'm the same as most of you.
1). Lose weight
2) find a way to exercise that I enjoy and can physically do
3). Continue learning ASL
4). Check things off my "bucket list"
5). Meet, and make new friends

Good luck everyone. I've never kept a resolution. I really need willpower!!!!

Good luck everyone. I've never kept a resolution. I really need willpower!!!!

That's the reason I don't make New Years resolutions. In theory, one has one year to complete the resolution. Not always easy to do.

So, instead, I plan out short, mid, and long term goals. With a 3 or 6 month horizon, 1 year horizon, 5 year horizon, and even a 10 and 15 year horizon. The shorter terms are easier to visualize and plan for, but it's helpful to think ahead many years and sketch out where you want to be. It's hard to get somewhere, if don't know where you're going. :)

it means commitments.

no, it mean conflict resolution, like your own fighting to keep doing what you're supposed to do, another way, its to resolve fighting with your buddies, hence 'conflict resolution' hee hee hee

Do some crocheting and/or cross-stich.
Plan another trip to Utah.

Wirelessly posted

A full-time job or another part-time job, something to make ends meet.

I did it!! 2 things I did in 2011. I lost 35lbs and saved a lot of cash. 2 most important things I wanted to do this yr. For 2012, I want to bench-press 405lbs and save more money. :) Maybe buy me a car...like a muscle car. :lol:

i also add. i needing learn for how control on anger management. i very quick easily piss off temper.

1. Drink more beer
2. Eat more food
3. Get fat and be happy.

You people are crazy.

1. Drink more beer
2. Eat more food
3. Get fat and be happy.

You people are crazy.

I don't think your girlfriend would accept #3...she is too much of a fitness freak so you have to keep up. Lol

I guess :lol: I want to future I do arrange change health I do better!!_ I do adjust reduce weight!

I am will tech/Hosting/level incresase CSS/Javascript level skill Hard impressive
research/SQ Team
more communication/ roles ASL/weight adjust :P update on my skill

accept to focus on life study improve revenge best :D
communication ASL/ESL

My new year Resolution is to discontinue 2011 and start using 2012 when entering date on documents.

Well, there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average… which means, you have met your New Year's resolution. Right?

Well, theeople in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average… which means, you have met your New Year's resolution. Right?

Hell no! I miss having a rock hard stomach. I loved it!

1) Play golf in Japan
2) Surf better
3) Avoid sharks

Probably a bunch of other stuff. Working on the list.

Back