What you doing for April Fool's Day ?

LOL! penguins don't fly! That's cute though!

Nothing..probably just clean a little bit and do some lien laundry (sheets, blanket etc).

Fool my friends, McDonald's give away free burgers and Starbucks free coffee :giggle:

I am somewhat upset that many of you are ignoring the penquin situation. They are birds, so of course they can fly. If it's BBC news, it has to be true. What do you dummies think? That birds swim? Ha!

This morning, I saw a flock of penquins in formation over Oregon, heading north. All of this is Al Gore's fault for inventing the internet. The net covered the earth and caused global warming.

You all do what you want, but I'm going to stock up on Orkin penguin repellent before the stores run out.

I am actually trying to make a dent in the housework! hubby says he is amazed, that he hasn't seen me do an inch of housework since we been married so he is taking it as the ultimate joke that I am going to work on the house all day tday to be nice but the rest of the year is going to be the joke when I don't. Here's hoping it isn't a joke! I can't wait to see what he is going to do when he comes home from work, fart cussions, no telling with him he loves to be a jokester.

lol funny...

as for today.. i did fooled my son's father and he fooled me back.. damn him! hes really good at it! ha ha ha ha... grrrr..

all i did was wake up at 7 45 and watch news on tv.. then clean up a bit what i can like dirty dishes, clothes that tj put on couch etc. now look better.. then i took shower.. and here i am... relaxing.... take it easy thats all i can do.. :D

April 1 isn't a holiday, so I go to work just like always. :P

Hubby took our paperwork to the tax man today; believe me, that was no joke! We owe another $6,000 for 2007. :(

That's a good video. It looked pretty real though. ;)

I'm not doing anything today. Just relax. ;)

I did not go to work. Insted I went and bought a scratch off ticket and won me $5,000. COOL! Now I can go shopping! :dance2:

I went to work and just had a meeting that they will shut down our school. I am going to have to start making new resumes. :(

April 1 isn't a holiday, so I go to work just like always. :P

Hubby took our paperwork to the tax man today; believe me, that was no joke! We owe another $6,000 for 2007. :(

Sorry to hear that! That is alot of money! :(

Or, is it more like 6 dollars!

Sorry to hear that! That is alot of money! :(
Yeah; that's about average every year. :( That doesn't even include the state tax that we owe ($400), the hundreds of dollars that were withheld, and the personal property tax that we paid.

I think Reba played an April Fool's joke and u just fell for it. :giggle:

I wish it was a joke. The monthly envelope and check that we send to the IRS is no laughing matter. Ugh!

Back