What would you rather be doing right now??

Sleeping. I awoke at 5 am. I will not likely get back to sleep so I'll just eat some blueberries. Yum !

I would rather be at Lake Arrowhead , snuggled up in the cabin with my doggie. We can enjoy the snow and watch her play in the snow. Snow will be awesome this weekend !

I would rather be doing laundry but everyone is sleeping now. I don't want to wake them up. I will do it in the morning.

I would rather be doing laundry but everyone is sleeping now. I don't want to wake them up. I will do it in the morning.

Does laundry rule say no laundry at night? If not so you can laundry whatever you want.

Does laundry rule say no laundry at night? If not so you can laundry whatever you want.

Not if you live in a house with hearing people. I'd love to do mine at 3 AM but out of respect to the others in the house- even though they CLAIM they don't hear me moving about (they have :P). If I were living alone in an apartment (or house if I ever do...) I would.

Not if you live in a house with hearing people. I'd love to do mine at 3 AM but out of respect to the others in the house- even though they CLAIM they don't hear me moving about (they have :P). If I were living alone in an apartment (or house if I ever do...) I would.

I usually do laundry at or after midnight, also my hearing families are sleeping and don't bother them.

I saw a post saying that I can't do laundry between 10 pm to 9 am.

same with mine ... i just do what i want.. its my home to live (condo). they never complained about it since i live in.

I would rather be home eating my chicken soup on this rainy day.

I'd rather be hunting mushrooms. It's like an Easter egg hunt. Who's in?:afro:

I would rather be jamming with some musician friends . Good times rocking out in a garage. Fun times !

I rather be sleeping in my warm bed than getting ready for work . It's a little cold outside.

Back