What would you rather be doing right now??

I would rather be around people being my head all day isn't good

Last edited:
Currently, I would rather be recovering from gall bladder surgery instead of dealing with the pain. I should of listened to the DR in the ER on Friday.. now I am paying for it by waiting to get an an appointment with my PCM.. tomorrow.. Its super bowl Sunday and no one is going toreally pay attention to this.

Currently, I would rather be recovering from gall bladder surgery instead of dealing with the pain. I should of listened to the DR in the ER on Friday.. now I am paying for it by waiting to get an an appointment with my PCM.. tomorrow.. Its super bowl Sunday and no one is going toreally pay attention to this.
Take it easy! I hope u feel better soon!

I'm surprised they didn't admit you directly from the ER if it was really bad. That's what happened to me. Suffered through a weekend then went to ER- I was admitted directly to the hospital...course I had to have IV antibiotics before they would do surgery 3 days later...

I'm surprised they didn't admit you directly from the ER if it was really bad. That's what happened to me. Suffered through a weekend then went to ER- I was admitted directly to the hospital...course I had to have IV antibiotics before they would do surgery 3 days later...

Back at the time I had my gall bladder surgery I did a similar thing. Was advised by doctor to go by ER if I wanted something more for pain over the weekend. Was offered the chance to stay and have it out but I declined because it was expected to be labascopeic (sp I know) and I had arrangements made for a friend to stay with me afterwards a few days later.

As it turned out they went ahead and did some pre-op tests that I would have had to go by for anyway later. Then the pain med that I got was something I had not taken before and it left me feeling not dizzy but just really "off". So I didn't get some extra things done at home before the surgery.

Last edited:
Even though it's winter, I would like to be at my uncle's lake house, riding on his pontoon with a brisk breeze on my face with a big mug of hazel nut coffee in my hands.

Even though it's winter, I would like to be at my uncle's lake house, riding on his pontoon with a brisk breeze on my face with a big mug of hazel nut coffee in my hands.
Yum! I love hazelnut coffee with cinnamon creamer.

I would rather shopping for new summer clothes instead of recovering from receiving injections for my lower back. Boo.

I rather be at a spa resort getting a massage and mud bath. Enjoying the tranquility of the resort.

It's cool that you guys are into electric guitars. I used to play my guitar regularly so I used to buy, trade and sell electric guitars a lot. Currently I own an original 1956 Gibson Les Paul, 1968 Fender Telecaster, and a 2008 Martin HD-28V acoustic guitar.

You should get this too! ;)

dca5eb67057314b35abb938ce024b930.jpg

I'd rather be sleeping as I've been up since 5 am, but I at least had a good night's sleep. I want to go someplace warm for the week. Any ideas?

I'd rather be sleeping as I've been up since 5 am, but I at least had a good night's sleep. I want to go someplace warm for the week. Any ideas?

I'd suggest here in NC but it's getting nippier by the day- then again 43 degrees is not super nippy lol. Stay warm :).

(I burrow more than I should in the winter time...)

You should get this too! ;)

dca5eb67057314b35abb938ce024b930.jpg
Damn, wish I seen this sooner. I bought a new Yamaha to replace my dads old 1968 Bently as it warped and was falling apart due to my dads friend who borrowed it years ago left it in a damp basement. I bought the Yamaha to replace it and threw the bently in the trash, I could have made this instead for my next house to put in either the art room or music studio...damnit. Oh well, I can buy an old beater at Goodwill if I want later.

I'd suggest here in NC but it's getting nippier by the day- then again 43 degrees is not super nippy lol. Stay warm :).

(I burrow more than I should in the winter time...)
It's currently 29 here but a severe wind today so it feels like 10! And with all my moving I am about half-frozen. 43 is a breeze compared to here. I gotta move.

It's currently 29 here but a severe wind today so it feels like 10! And with all my moving I am about half-frozen. 43 is a breeze compared to here. I gotta move.

Awww. I feel you. I am wondering, though, if you hang onto your stuff or lose them? I hope you are not Spartan.

Back