What Would It Be?

If You Can Change Just One Thing, What Would It Be?

• Global warfare

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Famine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diseases (Cancer, Heart Disease, etc.)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Violence (terrorism, domestic brutality)

• Poverty

• Racism (cultural divisions, etc.)

• Abuse of power (governmental corruption and greed, etc.)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Environmental issues (global warming, conservation, etc.)

• Nuclear proliferation

• Economic instability- worldwide

• Family issues (divorce, child abuse, etc.)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AquaBlue

Reaction score
Please comment on your vote. :ty:

I voted to get rid of cancer and painful disease. Maybe because of my age that would be my most immediate threats, I think.

it's difficult to pick just one option since i have personally been affected by many of them. my anwer would be "all of the above."

it's difficult to pick just one option since i have personally been affected by many of them. my anwer would be "all of the above."

That's the purpose of this poll/thread- to pick just one. It's hard I know.

That's the purpose of this poll/thread- to pick just one. It's hard I know.

i know, but i can't pick just one. i've been affected by each of them in one way or another, so it's difficult for me to choose which one is most important.

I chose other, one thing that I'd hit hard on is psychological instability, possibly the root of the above problems.

I chose other, one thing that I'd hit hard on is psychological instability, possibly the root of the above problems.

i also wouldn't mind solving problems related to mental illness.

unfortunately, there is alot of stigma associated with various mental illnesses -- not to mention the lack of insurance coverage for psychiatric medications, inpatient hospitalizations, therapy and psychiatric services.

i guess there's my answer: other.

SCBassist: Spectors are cool...but...the Ernie Ball Music Man bass is the axe that rocks.

TonyLevinbass.jpg

Nice, though don't use Spectors. My axe lineup are Jackson Jazz and Warwick Precision basses.

My bass, way-back-when (in ancient times), was a '76 P-bass. Nice tone and feel.

I think I chose Global Warfare, because of every day there is always a war in foreign countries and even, terrorists start their war with our country as well. Wish it would cease so, every foreign country can share with one another country and be friends. It would be easier to get along with each one and, then maybe each foreign country can help each other what ever the needs are out there. It could be anythin' for the sake of peace. :)

I voted "Other"

Education is what needed to be changed. Focus on Math, English, History and Finance. Those are 4 topics that will be our survival basic skills for the real world. Not enough emphasize on those 4 in current education. I am looking at the criteria of work force, not as personal communication or social level. If we masters all 4 areas that I mentioned, we will have complete different point of views on how to approach life.

History is doomed to repeat itself if nobody learn it. People make too many financial mistakes because nobody taught them how to really budget. I was fortunate my English 8th grade teacher taught us about budget in real life in forms of essays. Only few have privilege to learn this. This helped me to understand budget and start thinking about how to be wise with financial needs and wants.

Math to know basic 1+1=2 or balance check book. Let alone CPA to do my taxes and me provide data.

English to know how to express in English grammar for work communication and read the daily news. Ability to keep up with current education workshop etc.. Able to keep up with taxes information changes and ask CPA how to find loop holes. Read Forbes, or People magazine as you wish.

(This idea I am about to write is pure cosmetic theory).

Government designed education to create more workers, Government designed tax law loopholes to create more workers and help rich to become richer. Government will not tell us what we could do but offer jobs. Government is just as bad as Corporations.

I voted other. Imagine There No Religious, by John Lennon This is a real thorn to both sides in this world! So, actually Im not an atheist.

Too hard... I guess I am going for the disease, we can live even more longer and happily healthy..

For some reason, the ecomonic is pulling my decision away, but I am voting for the disease anyway.

I agree. I voted other as I'd like to end discrimination of all minority groups. Especially those that can't speak for themselves. That would include racism, ableism, sexism, specism and ageism too.

I think that discrimination is at the heart of most of these issues.

my vote is Diseases like cancer,whatever types of sicks

I hates Violences same gunshot,stab,bomb,etc!!!!

If I had to pick one, I think either poverty or racism, both of which seriously influence.. well, everything else on the list. I voted poverty. My "Other" is ignorance- which, again, touches all the other possible options.

Back