What will you up grade to?

deafgam

Reaction score
What kind of cell phone do you have now...AND...What will be your next cell phone you buy? I have a Motorola Droid Bionic....next one will be the Galaxy Note 3 coming out this fall. (i text only) i love the new larger screen size. Galaxy Note-3 screen will be 6.3" Easier to text with. Better keyboard size.

Last edited:
I have a Blackberry Bold, which died for the second time just today. I'm considering upgrading when I have the funds....anything with Bluetooth and email capability will be fine...and easy texting. I've yet to find a phone with easy texting.....

Laura

I have a Blackberry Bold, which died for the second time just today. I'm considering upgrading when I have the funds....anything with Bluetooth and email capability will be fine...and easy texting. I've yet to find a phone with easy texting.....

Laura

What do you think of the iPhone?

Considering it after today. Is it reliable? How easy is it to use and text? I hate the small keypad of the Blackberry. I just can't get used to small buttons....

Wirelessly posted

I have an iPhone 4. I'll probably stick with Apple, but hope they make ones with this size again. It fits nice and I like the weight. Bigger thinner lighter is great for TVs, but not necessarily more comfortable or easier to use for things you hold and carry.

I did a lot of research before I upgraded a few months ago (iPhone vs Samsung). I ended up with the Samsung Galaxy III - love it!

I did a lot of research before I upgraded a few months ago (iPhone vs Samsung). I ended up with the Samsung Galaxy III - love it!

I've heard good things about that phone. My father showed me a newspaper clipping about the ten best gadgets of the year and this was one of them.

Right now HTC Evo. I don't know what is next, but I do want the biggest screen possible.

I got a Verizon Samsung Stratosphere. I like having a keyboard. I'll be eligible for upgrade in September and would be looking to upgrade.

My mom's old Droid Global2, which Im on right now at the airport. Damn durable phone, but once I have an upgrade available, in october I want to get a Galaxy Note. Upgraded my kids phones for Christmas, they have iphone 4s....yes my kids have nicer phones than me. Spoiled brats ;)

I've heard good things about that phone. My father showed me a newspaper clipping about the ten best gadgets of the year and this was one of them.

FYI, if money is an issue, you can get the iPhone of just one generation back which is the iPhone 4s at a greatly reduced price from the current iPhone 5 generation. Wal Mart, I think, was selling the iPhone 4s for 127.00.

Right now HTC Evo. I don't know what is next, but I do want the biggest screen possible.

i love the bigger screens! so much easier to use. i dont always wear my glasses and a larger screen would be perfect. i cant wait for the Galaxy Note 3 this fall woo-hoo!

Currently borrowing my mother's iPhone 3g since May 2012 and still unsure if I should buy iPhone 5. Am not sure is there iPhone 5S out or is it just the same between 5 and 5s?

Wirelessly posted

I would like to upgrade my iPhone 4 to iPhone 5

Have an iPhone 4 right now had the 4s but then switched providers and I loved the lil bit of extra features that the 4s had ..would love a 5 but I'll wait til I absolutely need a new phone..or something comes out with more features that would benefit me

i like my HTYC sensation, i dont like the looks of HTC One X, its crap, but better spec, but yucky exterior, id wait till the next HTC like if they bring back the nice business-like stylish contoured looks then yep im in HTC again

I am cheap and old school. I have a pre-paid cell phone and it does me well. It's from Tracfone. I have the full qwerty keyboard for texting since that's all I do.

Single Rate
Call nationally, internationally or roam at local call rates
LG 500G Features:
Includes Double Minutes for Life FREE
This means that every paid Airtime Minute you add to this phone will be doubled. For example, Add a 60 minute Airtime Card and get 120 minutes.***

Fully QWERTY Keyboard
Mobile Web
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
1.3 Megapixel Camera & Video Recorder
MP3 Player (cable and microSD Card not included)
APP Capable
MMS Picture Messaging
LCD Color Display
Hands-Free Speaker
Voice/Sound Recorder
Downloadable ringtones & more using Airtime
Auto Redial
Key Pad Lock
Phone Book with up to 1,000 Entries
Polyphonic Ringtones
Alarm Clock
Lightweight - 2.93 ounces
Battery life with up to 5 hours of talk time and up to 9 days of standby time
Charger and Services Guide included
TracFone Airtime Balance Display shows you how much airtime you've used and how much is left, so you control your costs
Includes up to 20 minutes of starter airtime upon activation**

$20 for the phone and a 60 minute card is $19.98 and with the double minutes is 120 minutes and 90 days usage.

I just upgraded from the Blackberry Torch to the iPhone4 last month.

I just upgraded my MyTouch Slide 3G to a Samsung Galaxy III. The phone is awesome!

It is really nice. People have told me that it was better than the iPhone. I wouldnt know because I have never used one. :giggle:

Back