What will you eat on Thanksgiving Day?

TOFU turkey! j/k

My parents finally settle here so I not know if I will go over their house for thanksgiving, 22nd. We use to have sweet potatoes, cranberry canned, green beans, ham, and rolls. That is all I think. geez.

We will have our own thanksgiving at home with my 2 roommates also invite some friends over too.

done thanksgiving day was long ago last oct... cuz i'm Canadian traditional.

Liebling,, invite me tho.... please.. nice meal of menu.. Making me drool
wait minute.. i'd rather have wait til xmas dinner would be suitable fit in this menu.
:giggle:

i have plans because my family come my home for thanksgiving what my mom tell me

My mom makes turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, spinach and carrots, and always 2-3 pies (grasshopper -not the bug, chocolate, pecan etc). My grandfather asks for goose and special stuffing for the goose. I eat a lot of spinach, potatoes, and pie but not turkey because I am a vegetarian. I take turkey and then pretend to eat so my mom is happy. :)

I will be gone to Omaha to join some Christian friends at their church for Thanksgivin' Potluck. :)

And, then after that followin' week, I will invite 2 friends to join me for Thanksgivin' dinner. This time I will make somethin' different along with Turkey. Shrimp with cocktail, Romaine & Spinach salads, Fruit salads, and a few. No desserts for me. I am not crazy over desserts. I told my friends not to bring ANY desserts. :)

We will have banana with strawberries smoothies for drinks. Water bottles are fine. ;)

Can't wait ! Heh heh

my Nephew is coming over for Thanksgiving... so luckily I bought turkey breast (honeysuckle) and ham (from one of GarnetTigerMom's recipe, she posted in food thread) but I can't put bourbon alcohol cause my nephew is 11 years old. I got some green bean and onion, to make casserole.
And plan to make cranberry pasta with sausage, Rachael Ray's recipe.

I bought box of homemade stuffings... hey men, careful, don't make fun of me.

I don't know how to make gravy.

go to food store and buy some gravy

I will go to home (Philly) and celebrate Thanksgiving at restaurant with my family (my mom's family side)

my hubby have work on thanksgiving day 11am to 8pm so i will plan to cook small turkey, homemade mac cheese, vegs, something i havent decide lol

no thanksgiving here this year.. my mom and my sister got invited to their friends house for the dinner. I will go out n eat or order foods from Walmart deli and eat by myself. TJ will eat with his fathers family.

For Thanksgiving dinner maybe will have a turkey but most of us don't like to eat ever since I'm thinkin just to make only honey ham, pumpkin chicken with a bowl of butternut squash soup, mashed potatoes, sausage stuffing, cranberry sauce, corns, brussel sprouts or broccoli salad w/sunflower seeds & raisins, bread rolls, cranapple juice & sparkling apple juice and pecan & pumpkin pies w/vanilla ice cream.

no thanksgiving here this year.. my mom and my sister got invited to their friends house for the dinner. I will go out n eat or order foods from Walmart deli and eat by myself. TJ will eat with his fathers family.

Aww I feel bad that you'll be alone on Thanksgiving, If you live in Ohio, I would invited you over to spend Thanksgiving with us. :)

Aww I feel bad that you'll be alone on Thanksgiving, If you live in Ohio, I would invited you over to spend Thanksgiving with us. :)

It's ok..:ty: for thinking of me. grr I was very upset about it.. but i will live... sigh! :ugh3:

i wish i havent come back home from vacation and stayed in pa or wva with my sweetie. I would not be alone then? :(

Ill be cooking on Thanksgiving day cooking turkey, homemade stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, devilled eggs, green bean casserole, and rolls. We also will have 2 different types of pies, bottles of wine. We will have a couple friends over who are not going home to their folks this Thanksgiving. Will be stuffed but hell its 1 day out of the year that I over-eat :lol:

happythanksgiving1.gif

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my family, friends, my sweet friend, my health, my Lucky dog, and ADers

We will have Thanksgiving dinner at my house. Our daughter, son-in-law, and two grandsons will come over. Hubby will deep fry the turkeys in the back yard. I'll cook the green bean casserole and yam/apple/walnut/marshmallow casserole in the oven. We'll cook the turkey dressing in the crock pot. We'll also have cranberry sauce, turkey gravy, eggnog, and rolls. My daughter will bring desserts.

Back