what was the top brand rank for Antivirus program products.???

HorseRace

Reaction score
i did some researched it.. but not enough ..

so i am here to ask you for your opinion

which brand of antivirus program that is the top rank ? what do you think?

do you have information for ranking them?

i did some researched it.. but not enough ..

so i am here to ask you for your opinion

which brand of antivirus program that is the top rank ? what do you think?

do you have information for ranking them?

I have no idea, but I've used many and I like Avast the best. Avast doesn't slow my computer down like MacAffee and Norton. Also, it's free.

I recommend Microsoft Security Essential. I tried to download it and my laptop seems get faster. I did throw norton out of the hard drive from my laptop because it cause my laptop was very slow and won't reponsing it few minutes. AVOID norton product !!

I personally hate norton and mcafee. No matter what I do, it always seems to slow down pcs I worked on. I used both kaspersky and microsh!t security esstentials and both seemed to be pretty good. Kaspersky have been ranked number for awhile , but now there seems to be several that are ranked together at same level, with different personalities.

bulldog is another alternative that I have used, I used it during the win7 beta trail, didnt like it, but got the final registered version that is better. I seem to prefer the kaspersky and MS security essentials.

I throw out AVG and Norton. I now use MS Security Essentials and Malwarebytes anti-malware.

Avira It is very good too. I uses it and noticed that I rarely get virus on computer than other brands. Currently, I have AVG installed in Netbook. I will see how good it is cuz it's updated version.

Catty

Avira It is very good too. I uses it and noticed that I rarely get virus on computer than other brands. Currently, I have AVG installed in Netbook. I will see how good it is cuz it's updated version.

Catty

I did removed out McAfee to replace AVG into this notebook last fall before new Microsoft Security Essential was starting on September 30. You may change other anti-virus software. That's up to you. :)

Was a fan of Norton until the end of the 2010 version.

Now I tried MSE - and liked it, so I installed it on all partitions of all my 3 computers.

Back