What Was The Name Of This Movie

FookEmo

Reaction score
For the life of me I just cant remember the cast to pull up this movie title but this was a movie that took place kidnapping this young woman that was a brother to one of the crew members and she had ninja powers if said something triggered her outburst....then they were going world to world and being chased by reapers and at one point I rememeber them camouflaged their spaceship with skeletons and blood to match their reaper ships but the searches I keep pulling up isn't what I was looking for! Maybe reaper was the wrong word I was using? I am trying to refresh my memory and watch this movie again...at the end I just remember them finding the scientists have screwed up the cure and caused the reaper virus something like that.

What you are describing seem to be the movie titled "Serenity" The spaceship and crew in the movie was from a short-lived TV series "FireFly".

You would get better responses if you posted this in indoors and outdoors section.

What year it made? Anything you can tell from filming technology era like early CGI or puppets? It would narrow down a lot.

Back