What was the last movie you watched?

Murder on the Orient Express with Johnny Depp, Judi Dench, and Kenneth Branagh. It was awful; after I saw the mustache they gave Branagh to wear for his character - and realized it wasn't a joke, I wanted to turn it off in five minutes. I eventually did after fast forwarding through much of the film. It was that unwatchable. The BBC version of this was much better...

Laura

Watched "The Night Before" starring Seth Rogan and James Franco. Don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. This movie is so funny!

I watched Tag and Ocean's 8 in theatres yesterday and The Ritual and The Devil's Candy on Netflix. It was a date day because Grandma had the babies!

According to My IG story.
Ive watched the following in July..

Gattaca (1997)
Terrifier (1997)
Super Troopers 2 (2018)
Death Wish (2018)
Dead Heat (80's)
I Kill Giants
The Domestics
Tomb Raider (2018)
Truth or Dare (2018)
Ready Player One
Insidious 4
A Quite Place
Dazed and Confused
Annihilation (2018)

I watch a lot. :)

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

My movie companion (auntie) and I are looking forward to November though.... Bohemian Rhapsody... we both LOVE Queen.

Infinity War 8/10
Bets one yet of the Marvel universe. I think one of the reason why it worked so well is that the good guys didn't always win, the fight scenes were mostly done well.

Mission Impossible Fallout, but without captioning, I had a hard time following what was going on in the movie.

Starred Up - 8/10
Brutal, gripping British prison drama about a youth offender (19) moved (starred up) to an adult prison.
Not for the faint hearted!
Here is trailer:

Sue Thomas: Nothing But The Truth
See What I'm Saying: The Deaf Entertainers Documentary
Henry V (with Kenneth Branagh)

Back