What was the last movie you watched?

Nah ur not crazy hahah theres so many star wars movies, they coulda done better with it. Theres another star wars coming out soon isnt there?
Thanks for saying that. Next star wars movie will be released on December 15, 2017. I am surprised that they finished the movie before Carrie Fisher (Leia) died. I am glad that we are going to see her on screen for the last time.

HO00004102.jpg

Thanks for saying that. Next star wars movie will be released on December 15, 2017. I am surprised that they finished the movie before Carrie Fisher (Leia) died. I am glad that we are going to see her on screen for the last time.

Your very welcome :)

I was sad that she did! Just recently due to the coming out of the new star wars they had a marathon of all of the them and ill admit a bit much of star wars at once but remember she passed away ans watching the movie kinda made me a bit sad

Huh... I liked the Rogue One movie. Seems though sometimes my likes/dislikes is the opposite of the majority lol.

Watched "Everything, Everything" last nite with my bestie....was acutally kinda cute, definitely a girlie movie :)

its a not-so-recent-been around a while now, "War dogs", it's entertainment , and true story too...wow

Watched The Road Warrior for the umpteenth time. My favorite movie ever. Mel Gibson is in it. Before he was an anti-Semite. At least he didn't admit it. :afro:

Ms. Peregrine and Peculiar Children. It was about the dumbest movie I've watched. Lol. (That's just me)

Le Silence de la Mer. It's a Belgian-French TV movie. Very depressing. Learned that it was based on a book and it's very popular in France.

I purchased 14 movies for cheap through friends. I got 7 "Fast and Furious" movies, three "The Mummy" movies, Logan, Sixteen Candles, Wanted, The Scorpion King.

Back