What was the last movie you watched?

Just started watching this in Netflix:

zrNBIaeuGDU5mKpFe1F4z-lO2e6kwKmpAoyhRPxw2xbPDiD7DptjUYgsq0cIQUiTikzt=w1264

I seen The Boy 2016 and The Boy 2015. Epic. The 5th Wave, Mockingjay Part 2, Stars Wars VII, and some more movies I can't think of. I did watch more movies this year. I may forward to watch a few new movies in a theater...

Hopefully, Tarzan and Moana. :)

I've seen it several times but it was on last night. I sort of fell asleep halfway through it though. I've been too tired.

the witch.
set in new england way back..this film a feast for the eyes in its cinematographic use of the Dutch idea and concept of "Houlding', as practiced to perfection in the Dutch golden age of painting by such masters as varmeer. the interior shots, in the warm glow of lonely candle light, envelops the viewer in the scene. Your with the artist in his studio, or in regards to this film, with a family being haunted and terrified by an evil that will leave your spine tingling.......the shadow play of light and dark cascades in the background, somethings there, now closer, now gone...the fading light on a young girls face only lends and strengthens the arresting tension this film not only sustains, but successfully builds to a fascinating and chilling haunting conclusion..

you will never look at a rabbit or a goat for that matter, the same way again.

the dialogue is essentially Elizabethan english, that keeps it fresh if not at times awkward.

the lead actress Anya taylor Joy, an american born.( Argentine-British raised no less) actress commands the screen and was a delight to see, blood.....goat and all...

the religious portrayals in the film are also interesting. a comparative study of of what was Puritan Christianity and what one could seriously argue became after some centuries, a ritual practice of wicca covens... would be an interesting paper to read.

ah...
i gatta smoke joint...
more later..

Last edited:
Was browsing the TV Guide last night...and watched "Tommy Boy" again for the 10th time it seems!...Always enjoy a good laugh(s) before bed time, instead of the deery news and murder, etc., etc.

Zootopia for the second time. Really awesome movie if you haven't seen it.

I tried watching it - I don't know if even Trejo could save it, but I was bored.
Yeah, I agree. I was mostly watching it for the Gecko brothers, which I think would make a good series.

Back